Pulling on a causal pink top with a zippered front and half sleeves. Tracy paired it with black jeans and a pair black converse. Taking a picture she texted it to her mom and asked how she looked. Deciding that her plain dark brown curly hair was behaving itself, she left it down but grabbed two hair bands and shoved them in her pocket just in case.

Her phone pinged with a text from her mother, You look great honey, now come down for breakfast

Her phone pinged with a text from her mother, You look great honey, now come down for breakfast. I'm leaving now.

After a breakfast of eggs, bacon, and toast, Tracy got into her used silver Rav 4 and drove to school. Pulling into one of the student spaces, Tracy parked and gathered her things making sure she put her phone on silent.

The school had just been renovated, the smell of fresh paint still lingered in the halls. The beige walls were lined with blue and orange lockers on one side, maroon and green on the other. The locker color designated the grade level. Since it was her last year, Tracy was assigned a green locker.

Dropping off the extra books, papers, and other supplies that she wouldn't need until later Tracy looked at her schedule. First class, Calculus with Ms. Hudson, Room 3A. Walking forward while still looking at the slip paper she hit a solid unmoving object.

"Oof. Sorry." she said looking up at a very tall, very nice looking guy that had turned with amazing speed to catch her before she fell, "Thanks."

"No problem." He said with a dazzling smile. Tracy blinked at the sight of so many pearly white teeth, All the better to eat you with. she thought smiling.

"Attention whore. Cough, cough." A biting voice interrupted.

Tracy looked pass tall guy's shoulder at a sneering typical plastic looking barbie, complete with blonde hair, next to nothing outfit that had to be against school dress code, and manicured french tipped nails. The cloying scent of her expensive perfume clung to the air infecting every molecule. The oppressive scent made the inside of Tracy's mouth feel like she could taste a chemical rose dipped in aluminum.

"Great!" Tracy burst out enthusiastically while righting herself, "Well 'Whore' since I have your attention, I'm looking for 3A."

Tall guy and Barbie's mouth dropped open.

"You Bitch!" Barbie screeched.

"Awww... thanks for the compliment. How did you know I always wanted to be a doggie? I love doggies they're so cuddly and cute." Tracy said with a smirk.

"Fuck off!" Barbie growled stalking away.

"Hey you're the only one who's leaving," Tracy called out.

Tall guy still stood there staring, "Wow. I'm impressed," he said.

The bell rang.

"And I'm late," Tracy said abruptly, "Do you know where 3A is?"