Can't judge a book by its cover - Joger

Hi there!  So this is the new story. Joger.  And I'm warning you there is a smut. 2948 words,  I would be proud of my self if this didn't take me so long. But I'm really depressed lately and stressed out because of work. I'm so sorry that I'm so hopeless.
If there are any mistakes  don't be afraid to said it. If you like the story please leave the vote and a comment. Next story should be in a week.  😉

Roger's POV

Tim left band. For a long period of time we were depressed and miserable. We didn't know what should we do. After two weeks our friend Freddie joined the group as a lead singer, but we still didin't have a bassist. Soon we changed the name to Queen. I like it it's short, simple but fucking magnificent. The main problem was we had a gig coming, next friday to be specyfic, and we can't play without bloody bassist! So Brian got the idea to make an audition and it was our last hope, for real. So we (mostly Brian) organised that at our uni after the lectures and other shit. It didn't start that bad but every next one was even worse. People are deaf or something?
"So that was everyone I suposse so ..." Freddie said biting his lip.
"But how can we choose they were horrible ..." Brian sighted.

We were gathering our things when skinny boy with a long brown hair just run into the room.
"Oh my god ... I'm so sorry that I'm late but my bus didin't arrived and I was running here as fast as I could ... " he said trying to catch his breath "My ... my name is John Deacon, please tell me that it isn't too late"
Fred opened mouth to said something but I shushed him.
"It is but we can make an exception, right buddy?" I said laughing "I'm Roger and I'm the drummer, this is Fred our lead singer, and Brian master of astropsychics and guitar"
"Um ... nice to meet you guys" he replied unpacking his bass.
" So what do you'll play? " I asked
" Actually I have learned some of your songs and I have couple of ideas in my head "
He was shy but really adorable. His cheeks were bright red from running and maybe from blankness.

He started to play and I were fascinated how good he is. He was swinging to the beat and biting his lip and I couldn't help but smile. Oh my god, that's really gay. I know I'm gay but come on it's too sweet and cheesy for me. But I like him, like he's got this vibe.
"That was really good John" Freddie said "Maybe we play couple of songs now, together? What do you say darling?"
"Of course"
We started with 'Keep yourself alive ' and played some more.
"So John what do you say to join the Queen? Freddie said after short consultation with us.
"Are you serious?!" John screamed.
"Of course we are! You were bloody amazing John ... " I said smiling.
"Um ... thank you Roger ...." He replied blushing madly.
He is so cute, so fragile, so beautiful. Oh god I have crush on him, don't I? Of course I have ... I winked at him and him and his face was getting even more red. I chuckled softly and bit my lip.

We decided that our first practise will be tommorow at my house because I don't feel like moving my percussion. I said goodbye to everyone and headed to my car. Soon I was at home. I just ordered some pizza and opened the beer. Soon I took a shower and started getting ready for a party. Brian and Freddie will be there too, I hope that maybe John would come.

I picked denim shirt but I didn't button it all the way. I aded high-waisted jeans with black belt and leather jacket. I looked in the mirror and damn I did look good. I locked the house and headed to the club. When I arrived I found Freddie and Brian at he bar.
"Ready to get shitfaced?!" I said and ordered a drink.
" Don't drink too much we have a practise tommorrow, remember?" said Brian.
"So what? Bri, you so boring we just having fun, right Fred?" I asked, I was already tipsy because I had a few beers at home.
"Right, Rog" he said and gave me a high five.

I drank drink after drink. Honestly I quited counting after the third. Everything was blurry, my head was heavy and I could barely stand on my feet. I went outside for a smoke. I was holding on to the wall and someting just bubbled in my stomach and I vomited.
"Oh Rog, there you are!" It sounded like Brian ... Yup it's him I will recognise this hair everywhere. "Oh my god you look terrible ... I told you not to drink that much, didn't I?"
"Yes mommy ..." I said smirking drunkily.
"Oh stop it! We have a pratctise tommorrow ... well today in nine hours, it's 3 am so I'm gonna take you home " he said angrily.
"No, I'm good, I wanna stay!" I complained.
"Certainly not!"
Next thing I remember was a taxi cab and my bed.
"Bri why are we at home ... I wanted to stay ..."
"Roger you are bloody drunk! Thank god John didn't come, he is to young and innocent to dealing with this shit " he replied.
"Wait ... what? So you two invited John? But he didn't come? Why? He didn't want to or he couldn't ..." I said sadly.
"And why do you even care? "
"No, I'm not!"
"Of course ... You don't even know if he's gay Rog so don't get your hopes high or you'll be brokenhearted again ..."
"Yea, I know ... Thank you for taking me home and everything" I sighed and went to sleep.