"What?" Ed gasped, eyes wide. "I mean...Did I do something wrong? Marilyn please tell me. I'll fix it!" Ed said frantic.

"A deals a deal Ed" Marilyn the inside of her cheek, squeezing her eyes in the process to hold back tears.

"I understand. Sorry to have wasted your time. I would just like to say though that I truly think that you could do better. Also everything I ever said to you like how beautiful, nice, caring and sweet you are was true. It always will be" Ed took in a shaky breath, a few years slid down his face. "Sorry Marilyn" he hung his head low. Marilyn broke down, not only has the pain become unbearable and her will power has run out but her heart had been broken into pieces, shattered like her pipe.

"No Ed stop! Don't leave me, please! I want you, I need you to stay with me. We're a couple! Forget the deal Ed, we don't need one because I'll always stay with you! I promised!" Marilyn sobbed, flailing into Ed caring arms.

"We have to go Ed, my boss he's here! We have to g-" Marilyn tried dragging Ed away only to be punched hard in the face by the unexpected Boss man. Marilyn stumbled backwards screaming at the new pain in her jaw.

"You can't take her from me. She is my property! This is a slut, she doesn't deserve true love" boss shouted throwing a punch to Ed jaw, making direct contact. Marilyn lay helpless on the floor in pain, lying in the broken shards of her pipe.

By this time Ed was boiling furious. He was throwing punched left and right at the boss. Making contact a pretty good percentage of the time but getting hit just as much. As they fought there way over the the end table with a beaten up old lamp Ed could her Marilyn crying over in the corner.

"I promised to protect her, she is mine. Marilyn is my everything you ass!" Ed roared. The boss lifted the lamp beside him and swung it across ends face sending him falling onto the ground, barley conscious.

"No!" Marilyn shrieked. "Take me instead, leave Ed alone and I'll go. We surrender. I'm sorry please just let him be!" She begged in a helpless manor. On all fours, she crawled over to Eds lying body. Marilyn stand over him, refusing anymore damage to Eds lifeless looking body.

"Please" She whispered. "I'll go" Her boss smiled a toothy smile. He grabbed her wrists tightly and dragged Marilyn out of the room and into the hallway.

"And if you ever think about leaving again I'll slice you fu-" Marilyns boss was knocked onto his hands and knees, the wind knocked out of him. Where he stood then now stood Ed. Bleeding slightly from the forehead and with his face twisted with anger.

"Don't. Touch. Her" Ed growled kicking Marilyns boss' face. A loud crack followed up by a hiss of pain filled the air.

"Don't ever bother getting her or I'll kill you dammit" Ed rasped then diverted his gaze to Marilyn.

"Car. Now" Ed ordered.

Marilyns P.O.V

I slid into the car, the pain I was in was overwhelming but so was Eds previous actions. I watched him as he drove quietly with the same angered expression plastered on his face. The route Ed was taking led to to believe he was taking me to the hospital.

"Your hand" Ed said bluntly. "How?"

"Pipe" I murmured, not bothering to lie.

"I thought we had a deal to leave all that life behind?" Ed said flatly.

"I needed it" I replied with the same tone.

"The hell you do!" Ed screamed. I flinched away and fresh tears streamed down my face. We pulled infront of the emergency room and Ed ushered me in. He covered his face well with his hoodie to avoid being seen. After talking to a nurse for a short period of time it was decided that I would need X-Rays, stiches for my hand and Ed would receive stiches for the gash on his forehead.

After hours of being 'fixed up' we were told we could be released as long as we came back in about a week for a check up. The car ride home was filled with thick tension. The only pain that existed was my heart. The rest was drugged away by medicine. As we arrived home I fed Destiny her pills, food and gave her special milk. Ed trudged off into his room, slamming the door behind him. Leaving him crying in the couch with a cat.

Ten minutes passed until Ed fianlly came out of his room, pulling me into his chest letting me ruin his t-shirt with tears.

Ed used the tips of his fingertips to brush the hair out of my face. I could tell by his facial expression he was angry but his eyes were soft with remorse.

"Ed I didn't want to really go, honest! I'm so sorry for what I did. I'll stop. My pipes broken anyways. I'll be better. I promise!" I sobbed. He kissed away the tears that fell. "Are you mad at me?" I whimpered. Ed chuckled lightly and have me a small smile.

"I won't lie to you I am but it's hard stopping something you must've been doing for a while. I'm here for you" He kissed my forehead. "Just never do it again" I nodded and snuggled into him as he wrapped his arms around me. I felt safe, Ed was my safe zone.

"Thank you so much Ed" More tears began to fall so he hugged me tighter.

"I'll sing you to sleep babe, C'mon let's go to bed" I couldn't find the strength to get up. I felt myself being lifted and carried off into the bedroom Ed and I now shared. He lay me down gently and wrapped me in his arms.

"I realized something after all of that. Something I wasn't exactly sure how I felt about at first but now I can say I'm proud of this feeling Marilyn. love you" Eds lips pressed against mine with passion. So many good feelings sparked but only one did I truly pay more attention to. It was a new feeling I've felt before but could never place it. He pulled away and that's when I realized it. I've been so oblivious to the obvious feeling.

"I love you too" I whispered. Ed then sung me a sweet peaceful melody;

I'm gonna pick up the piecesAnd build a Lego houseIf things go wrong we can knock it downMy three words have two meaningsThere's one thing on my mindIt's all for youAnd it's dark in a cold DecemberBut I've got you to keep me warmIf you're broken I will mend yaAnd I'll keep you sheltered from the stormThat's raging onnn nowI'm out of touchI'm out of loveI'll pick you upWhen you're getting downAnd out of all these things I've doneI think I love you better nowI'm out of sightI'm out of mindI'll do it all for you in timeAnd out of all these things I've doneI think I love you better nowI'm gonna paint you by numbersAnd colour you inIf things go rightWe can frame itAnd put you on a wallAnd it's so hard to say itBut I've been here beforeNow I'll surrender up my heartAnd swap it for yoursI'm out of touchI'm out of loveI'll pick you upWhen you're getting downAnd out of all these things I've doneI think I love you better nowI'm out of sightI'm out of mindI'll do it all for you in timeAnd out of all these things I've doneI think I love you better nowDon't hold me downI think my braces are breakingAnd it's more than I can takeAnd it's dark in the cold DecemberBut I've got you to keep me warmIf you're broken I will mend yaAnd I'll keep you sheltered from the stormThat's raging on nowI'm out of touchI'm out of loveI'll pick you upWhen you're getting downAnd out of all these things I've doneI think I love you better nowI'm out of sightI'm out of mindI'll do it all for you in timeAnd out of all these things I've doneI think I love you better nowI'm out of touchI'm out of loveI'll pick you upWhen you're getting downAnd out of all these things I've doneI will love you better now 

After the last lyrics I drifted off to sleeping, better than ever in my loves arms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please let me know what you think! :D

Thanks for reading!<3

Ed though in the side bar...check it out. I just...My ovaries. *boom*

xD

-Lexi. xx.