Chappy Two: More Different

Dieandel's POV

'stop that nonsense badboys!!'

the girl whom I'm waited for a long period of time shouted from behind me..

I smirk before turning my head to face that girl..

'hi!'

I said.. and I think she already know I'm here

'stop that nonsense Daniel, you're making this school a fucking hell for them.. this school is supposed to be peacefully and wonderfully made by the owner before you guys came..!!'

she said calmly but with a cold expression..

'owh really?? don't want to say hello? and!! why are you calling me Daniel?? is that me you're saying those words? or the other students here named Daniel, cause as far as I remember my mom named me Dieandel and not Daniel..!!'

'trying to change the topic do you?? I don't want to waste my precious time wanting you to stop your bad doings here in school, so please.. could you stop making everyone having a hard time adjusting there selves with you?? if you wanted to do bad things, could you make it somewhere else?? this is school and not a bar Dan-iel!!'

she's teasing me, I know her.. tsk, tsk, tsk.. if I'm still that Dieandel she knows before I might blushing right now by just saying my nickname she made me before.. but I'm different now, more different than that Dieandel she knew..