x. stay alive for me - for us

𝙈𝙮 𝙙𝙪𝙢𝙗𝙖𝙨𝙨 𝙗𝙧𝙖𝙞𝙣 𝙝𝙖𝙨 𝙙𝙚𝙘𝙞𝙙𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙞𝙩 𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙬𝙚 𝙙𝙚𝙡𝙫𝙚 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙤𝙡𝙮𝙖𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙨 𝙧𝙚𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙥 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙞𝙨 𝙑𝙞𝙤𝙡𝙚𝙩, 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝘿𝙤𝙘𝙩𝙤𝙧 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙍𝙤𝙨𝙚. 𝙀𝙣𝙟𝙤𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙤𝙪𝙩-𝙤𝙛-𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙤𝙨!

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆

☆» 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘦𝘯: 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘺 𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘮𝘦 - 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘶𝘴

☆» 𝘦𝘱𝘪𝘴𝘰𝘥𝘦: 𝘯𝘰𝘯𝘦

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆

𝐯𝐢𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐣𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬

     "YOU COULD HAVE DIED fighting that werewolf, Vi," Rose mutters, leaning against the back of the door belonging to Violet's room on the TARDIS, arms crossed over her chest. "What were you thinking?"

     "Rose, I wasn't going to let a man die when his wife was right down the stairs. Anyway, it's not as though I would have died permanently. You know this."

     "That doesn't mean you get to throw your life away!"

     Violet chuckles humourlessly. "Fucking hell, you sound like Jack and Ianto. How ironic is that?"

     "Maybe they're right! You might be like the Doctor, but that doesn't mean you're expendable!"

     "Now you've done it, wolf girl."

     Before Rose gets the chance to express her bewildered anger, Violet strides across the room and pulls Rose in close, lips warm against her cold ones. Her hands are gently holding the blonde's face, giving her the option to break away at any given time, and anxiety is bubbling in Violet's chest; chaotic and acrid. She hates it when her emotions become so great that she has no choice but to act on them, and she really does hate the outcomes majority of the times.

     Throwing her off guard, Rose returns the kiss, dousing Violet's body with heat and surprise. The British girl's hands find resting places on her body, one confident enough to curl along the flesh below the half-breed's jaw, fingers brushing against the hair at the nape of her neck. Violet's thrown off further when Rose takes control of the kiss, backing the slightly shorter girl against the wall, pinning her there by her hip and deepening their kiss into something more desperate. The Australian girl lets go of the other girl's face and moves her hands back until her fingers are able to tangle with the blonde's hair, nails scraping along the sensitive part of scalp at the back of her head.

     It's been so long since she's felt safe in the arms of someone other than two of her husbands, or in the arms of her wife, so she's taking all she can get being held so carefully and firmly by the blonde. Bodies not quite pressing together, lips getting that little bit more insistent, hands tightening their grips to leave behind reddening marks, an almost too tight hold on thick hair. So very different to the body of a male, but just as welcoming and warm; untold comfort in the painless touch.

     Both females are unaware as Violet's bedroom door is lightly knocked on and then opened, the Doctor looking around the room before his ancient eyes land on where the pair are against the wall only a short distance from him. He frowns slightly, lips curling into a show of something akin to amusement and realisation, before leaning against the doorway with his arms crossed over his chest, watching the unlikely pair with a raised eyebrow.

     Violet's eyes shoot open and she pulls back from Rose, staring at the Doctor with horror, not entirely certain as to how he is going to react. "Doctor..."

      Rose almost jerks away from Violet, her brown eyes wild as she turns to see the Time Lord simply staring at the duo. "I, uh..."

     "Don't stop on my account," the Doctor teases, an amused smile growing on his face. "This was bound to happen sooner or later. I could see it coming from a mile away."

     "Doctor!"

     Violet raises an eyebrow, challenging the other Gallifreyan. "What, so you're willing to give up your little lover for me? How adorable, Doctor. If it were true."

     "Violet," Rose admonishes, a flush adorning her pale cheeks. "Don't say stuff like that."

     "Oh, wolf girl, you don't get it, do you? He's been dancing around you since he Regenerated, and you've barely noticed, simply believing he's still acclimating to his newest body and all it comes with." She winks at the Time Lord. "I saw inside your head when you peeked in mine, Doctor. Don't act so surprised."

     The Time Lord in question raises an eyebrow before dropping his arms and walking over to Violet and Rose, a cocky look in his burning whiskey brown eyes. "Your lovers are just as interesting, Adrenilda. Especially your Captain Jack Harkness, and his Ianto Jones."

     "Anyone tell you that you're a little cheeky, Theta? Because they really should have."

     Before any further teasing words can leave either of their mouths, his lips descend on hers, silencing her quickly and quietly. Warmth spreads through her and Violet feels her body acting on its own accord, arms wrapping around his neck and her body moulding to his, his arms around her waist. A male's body is much more familiar territory than a female's; much more susceptible to the tricks she's learnt over the decades, so she's hardly surprised when he digs the tips of his fingers into her flesh and holds her tighter.

     Despite the borderline roughness, the kiss is sweet, with a hint of danger and desperation, and coated with centuries' old mourning and loss. Violet can taste everything, and it makes her stomach churn in a conflicting way because she knows that hers is riding alongside his; turbulent and chaotically beautiful. He's that little bit taller than she's used to, and far more leaner than the solid builds of her other lovers; his fingers thinner and his hands having more spread as they hold her close.

     Barriers lower, minds converge, and memories spill free; chaotically overlapping within the mind palace their hybrid minds created. Ripping her lips away from his, Violet stares up at the Doctor with thinly veiled wonder, unable to completely process what she's been shown from the depths of the Time Lord's mind. His dark eyes meet hers evenly, hands releasing her body as he backs away from the younger of his species, attention flickering over to the blonde standing off to the side, her face more red than before and her breathing uneven.

     "You would sacrifice everything for her," Violet murmurs, sapphire eyes searching the taller man's face. "You would tear apart time and space just to hold her. It's admirable, and quite rare, Theta."

     The Doctor's lips curl into an odd smile. "Wouldn't you do the same for them?"

     "Yeah, I would. But I'd also do the same for you both. It may have only been a few days since I joined up with you, but there's something about you both that I just cannot ignore."

     Rose walks over, linking their fingers. "You've known us for centuries, Violet. We may have not known you for that long, but... You know..."

     "She's right, you know," the Doctor says, back to his usual self, the cocky and teasing man tucked away in his hidey-hole. "What's one more person to tear the universe apart for?"

     "So, don't go throwing yourself into danger, yeah? Stay alive for me — for us."