the shirt

deluded; the shirt

b l a k e

"Do you think she's going to remember?"

"Oh, hell no."

"Yeah, you're probably right. I swear, I'm never taking her to a damn party again."

"Can you guys please shut the fuck up?" My words come out hash, annoyance laced in my tone. "I am trying to get some sleep." I pull the pillow over my head, which was pounding, making this whole situation even worse.

"Maybe you wouldn't need twelve hours of sleep to function if you didn't get completely plastered last night, little one." The pillow was pulled from my head, and my eyes instantly are met by the bright light of the sun.

I scan the room, a glare settles on my face when I see the two who had woken me up.

Calum, and Luke.

What assholes.

"Don't you guys have anything better to do?" I question, sitting up in my bed. I notice that I'm no longer in my dress, but I'm in an over sized shirt that has long white sleeves, and black stars on them. The shirt itself looks slightly familiar, but my brain is too fuzzy to comprehend when and where I've seen it before.

"I don't know about Luke, but I definitely could be somewhere else, beating the shit out of Jake, again." Calum mumbles, his fists clenched. His words make me furrow my eyebrows, confused as to what he's talking about.

"What?"

"I told you she wouldn't remember." This time it's Luke, and my head snaps towards him.

"What the hell are you doing in my room?" I cross my arms over my chest. " The last time I checked, I'm allergic to dogs, I have a 'no pets allowed' policy."

"Be thankful, if it wasn't for me and your brother, you wouldn't have made it home last night, Blake. So maybe you should shut the fuck up and listen to what we have to say before you go and insult me."

        His words just confuse me even more.

        "What are you guys talking about?"

        "Calum and I came downstairs last night at the party when we heard that someone was getting naked on the living room table." He starts, and I see anger flash in his eyes. "Turns out it was you, and you had some assistance; Jake."

        "Luckily we got to you before your dress came off." Calum sighs. "You really have to be more careful, little one."

        "Why on earth would I strip in front of the whole party, that doesn't sound anything like me." I run my hand through my hair, and climb out of bed. I was still slightly dizzy, the alcohol from the night before not quite worn off yet.

        "I've been trying to tell you," Luke mutters, making me look at him with an eyebrow raised. "You're a slut."

        Well, there goes the short few days where we were at least civil with each other. I guess I should've figured it was too good to be true.

        "Luke!" Calum slaps his best friend across the back of his head. "Stop being such a dick to her all the time, she doesn't fucking deserve it."

        I smirk slightly, the blond boy rubbing the back of his head as he mumbles and 'ow'.

        Thank you, Cal. Serves him right.