god damn, her body

deluded; god damn, her body

l u k e

        "You have to get her to sleep with you."

        I had laid awake all night last night, that single sentence running through my head for hours on end, my brain not knowing what to do with the newfound information. My mind refused to want to shutdown so I could get some sleep.

        Why?

        That was one of the many questions that zoomed through my head, and when I tried to find a reason, my mind was left blank.

        Why did Mikey and Ash want me to do this to Blake?

        Why were they willing to pay me two-thousand dollars to do so?

        Why didn't I say no the minute the words left his mouth?

        I should've told Mike that he was mental, and to get the hell out as soon as he spoke, but I didn't. Instead I sat there, silent and in awe at his words.

        "Ashton and I will pay you two-thousand dollars if you trick Blake into thinking you have feelings for her." Michael's next words are spoken with caution. "However, there's more," he speaks. "You have to get her to sleep with you."

       My mind goes blank, a look of pure shock on my face while a neutral one was plastered on his. He seems as if what he just said was completely normal.

        "What did you just say?"

        "And you're always calling Blake an idiot." Michael mumbles, rolling his eyes slightly "I said if you make Blake believe that you have feelings for her, and you end up fucking her, you'll get two-thousand dollars."

        His face stays emotionless the whole time he speaks, making me wonder.

        "Why?"

        Of course, the bastard didn't give me an answer; he simply looked at me, repeated what he had said for the third time, and walked out the door with a 'let me know'.

        My hands find their way behind my head, adjusting the pillow. A small groan leaves my lips as I run my hands down my face.

        "Fuck," I sit up, swinging my legs over the edge of my bed. "Come on, Luke. You can't do that to your best friends younger sister, you'd be killed mercilessly, then hung up for all your blood to be drained from your body." My words come out almost incoherent, and I'm speaking in third person.

        "What about being hung up and all the blood being drained from your body?"

        My head snaps up to see Cal standing in my door way, an eyebrow raised as he leans on the door frame.

        "Um...nothing," I speak. "I uh, I just had a weird dream last night."

        He nods and steps into my room, shutting the door behind him. "Can I speak with you?"