Chapter 1

You could feel your body moving through the semi cramped halls of your new highschool. It was your first day. Being a freshman, you knew things were only going to get harder.

You were nervous. Mostly beacuse of the enormous amounts of bullying you had to go through, though by now you were used to it. People judged your family. Especially your uncle, Sal. Who was Convicted and Tried of murder when you were 3. He had killed 12 people including both sets of your grandparents. But with evidence from your mother and father he was let go on a plead of insanity.  A special case. But people still judged him, and consequently.. you too. Thinking you were the 'bad kid' or 'murder spawn' which was stupid... Beacuse Sal was your uncle... not your father.. you loved your parents. And wouldn't trade them for the world.

You pushed open the door to your first period class. You didn't know the teachers, and didn't know who was in the class. You felt everyone staring at you as soon as you stepped in. You sat at an empty desk. Tucking a piece of your longish brown hair behind your ear. You felt a tap on your shoulder and looked behind you. You smiled when you noticed the blonde hair and Green - blue eyes.

"Jay! I didn't know you were in this class..!" You smiled, knowing you had at least one person to talk to. Jay was the child of one of your "uncles". Well, Travis wasn't exactly related. But you still called him uncle Trav. And Jay had been your best friend since, diapers..!

"Well, (D/N)... I might have pulled a few strings and got our first and 4th period together." He smiled. You smiled back fist pumping your hand in the air. 'Yes' you whispered. He chuckled a bit and the bell rang. Signaling class to start. The teacher was able to shut the class up nicely with just her presence. She had Nice blackish brown hair, blue eyes, nice smile. She looked pretty nice,

"Welcome to class everyone. I am Mrs. Sawyer, I will be your homeroom teacher and your English teacher this year. First we will be taking attendance and then we can do introductions."

Mrs. Sawyer started calling off names, people you didn't know, mostly. It's not like you were going to make that many friends. Class went smoothly up until introductions. There was this one kid named Viktor that seemed semi interesting, but knew he wouldn't notice you over his enormous ego that filled the room. You stood up, it being your turn to introduce yourself.

"Hi, My name is, um... my name is, (D/N).. and I like... Animals." You sat back down. Someone piped up from the back of the classroom. Anonymous to you.

"And killing whole apartment buildings...!" Some of the class laughed at the slide, and rude, remark. The only people not snickering were Jay and Mrs. Sawyer. You just ignored it.

After class you walked out to see a girl decked out in her art supplies and her ukulele strapped to her side. She smiled when she saw you. You walked over to her and she walked up to you till you got to a midpoint.

"(D/N)!!! I'm sorry I haven't been around all summer. Me and my dads went to Japan and saw a BUNCH of stuff!" She smiled, sometimes Naomi was crazy hyper. You nodded.

"I can't wait to see all the cool things and stuff you saw, Naomi. Also.. did you dye your hair even more red or am I going crazy..?" You looked at diffrent sides of her head. She had definitely dyed her hair a redder color than she already had... She nodded.

"You are not crazy, but... Yeah! I dyed it on Sunday." You smiled and checked your watch.

"Well I guess we'll have to talk at lunch. I gotta go to class." You started to walk off and you said your goodbyes. Naomi was certainly one of the weird bunch. She was not only hyper, and pop full of fun. But she had two dads..! Not that that mattered. But she got made fun of it constantly, and so she was in the outcasts. With you and Jay.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The rest of your classes went smoothly. It was finally lunchtime and time to meet up with Naomi and Jay. You got to the lunchroom. And they were serving baloney.

You felt your stomach churn at the smell of the processed meat. There were two reasons you DID. NOT. Like baloney, one was that your parents had told you to stay away from it beacuse of the schools past history with the food. And second, ew. It was, DISGUSTING.

You sat down with Naomi and Jay. They both knew the baloney drill and pulled out their lunch bags. As did you. You opened the bag and looked inside and almost screamed at the sight of an EYEBALL in your lunchbag. But just gasped and let out a sigh when you noticed that it was just one of Sal's Prosthetic eyes. You were gonna kill him when you got home. You lifted up the bag with the eye. It had a note on it,

"Keeping my eye on you ♡ - Sally Face & Dad "

You smiled and Jay finally looked over and jumped.

"Whoa, what the FRICK!?" He looked startled before noticing what it was.

"Sally Face and Dad just messing with me again..." You smiled. And put the glass eye in your backpack. Jay nodded. Naomi had gone to the vending machines to get Skittles or something. Not suprising. You saw a kid on the opposite side of the table. Just a little bit down. He looked lonely but he clearly didn't want to be bothered.

Sooner or later Lunch ended and you put your trash in the bin. You ran into somebody in the hall. It was the kid from the lunch table.

"Watch where your going, Dipshit." The guy at least helped you up but pushed you out of his way with his shoulder. What a dick. But he was... super cute up close. You decided to shake the thought out of your head.

When school ended, you and Jay walked home. You went your separate ways, down separate roads. You soon noticed you had somehow taken a wrong turn and ended up in front of Addison apartments.

You felt dizzy for a second. Closing your eyes, when you woke up in a white room. You looked around, panicked. You didn't know what happened of how you got there. All you did was blink..! Oh gosh.

[[ A/N ]]

Hey guys! Welcome back to the story, I hole you enjoyed this first chapter. This story, if you couldn't tell, is in your DAUGHTER'S  perspective. So I hope you liked it,

Sincerely,

Author (me)