Depression VS Love

This chapter wasnt edited!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(PLAY WHILE READING THIS)

Chase Pov

"STOPPPPP STOPPPPP ITTTT!!!" Anastasia screams. Swinging, kicking and crying out loud breaks my heart. She doesnt remember anything, its crazy how a person can know you, love you, have your heart and then the next they cant even feel that way again. 

"I DONT WANT TO BE HERE- 

DONT TOUCH ME!" She screams before they give her a shot to sedate her again. Watching the pain in her eyes as her body begins to relax, she closes her eyes and drift back into the darkness that holds her peace. Wiping my tears away i clear my throat 

"Doctor, is there anything we can do." I asked with all the hope i had left in me.

Shaking his head taking his glasses off he looks at me concerned " Mr. Logan i dont think there is anything we can do but to let her get through this on her own. We are already providing her with medication for postpartum depression. As you know there is nothing we can do about her memories until she remembers, we cant force anything on her." He sighs "Shes still your beloved wife , Just give her time." He walks out giving me that sorry excuse. This makes me angry...being here, watching her be like this is frustrating. Nobody knows my pain, but im suppose to sit here and believe and stay strong for me and baby girl. But how? How? 

I go to sit in the chair beside her bed to hold her hand when i heard the door open. Looking up i see the nurse bringing in my heart. Rushing to standing back up to get Brayla, i grabbed her and began to shower her with kisses. Seeing a smile form on her face gave me so much faith that her mom can do it. I know she can and she will.

Time just please please be on her side.

2 months later 

"WELCOME HOMEE!!" everyone screamed. 

As her mother wheeled her in our new house, she didnt look happy. I mean how can i expect her to be she cant remember not a da*n thing. But still with a smile on my face i walk up to her with brayla. 

"Hello Love, welcome home." I smiled. I tried to give her the baby but what happened she said the most hurtful things out of her mouth.

"This is NOT my home. And what do I DONT want that baby do you not understand." She said with a plain look on her face.

"I dont even know you but since im here but since im here i want to go to bed. Thank you." she said with a sarcastic tone.

Heated and deeply hurt isnt even the word, but i bit my lip and handed MY baby to her grandmother. i picked her up out of the wheel chair and took her to supposly our room but right now the way its looking its going to be just hers. I cant stand this attitude of hers i understand shes depressed but she doesnt have to take it out on everybody that loves her. I want my asia back the one that was loving and caring. The one that couldnt hurt anyones feelings. Finally, i make it to our room and lay her down in the bed, walking away i stop.

"Listen, im giving this here time, but just because i am doing that doesnt mean you have to act like an a*s. Brayla, is your daughter and will always be mine. I dont care what this thing got you feeling like but when this all pass over and you still feel the same way you can get your sh*t and leave. I might let you hurt me but i will NOT let you hurt her." I walked out the room and gave her some space. Im sick of this but i cant be mad at her i can only be mad at the person that pushed her down those fu*king stairs. Trust and believe me when i find out who did this their life is over. And thats not a threat that a PROMISE...