I Wasnt The Only One

THIS CHAPTER AND MANY MORE ARE FOR neonrosez & Punkinnella33 thanks for the comments and much ❤️

Anastasia's Pov

It's been a month since i left him and a month since i last talked to him. I haven't seen him at work or anything and i would be lying if i say I'm not worried about him. I've been calling him this whole month to see if he was coming in to work and he didnt answer. I called his mom today to see if she can get in contact with him & she said she will. So now I'm just waiting on that phone call because if not I'll be leaving this place for good without even saying goodbye.

Chase Pov

Groaning i get up aggravated at whoever is ringing my doorbell.

"IM COMING! STOP F*CKING RINGING THAT BELL." I grunted.

"I know that's not a way to speak to your mother?" I froze at the opened door.

"Cat got your tongue?"My mom said with a raised eyebrow.

Pushing me to the side she walks into the house looking around as if she was looking for someone. We walked to the living room and sat down.

"Mom is there any reason why you're at my door early in the Morning?" I asked.

"First off don't ask me question. Now i wanted to speak to you about the running off you did at your own wedding and why haven't you been to work." She said looking at me.

"Well mother I'm going to be honest with you. I left her at that alter because I'm not in love with her anymore. I'm in love with someone else that cares for me behind closed doors and even when they are opened." I said explaining myself.

"Is that right?" She asked

I nod my head before she asked me another question " So son who is she?"

I gave her that look that tells her everything.

"Oh son please don't tell me she's one of your EMPLOYEES!" She said getting loud.

I put my head down surprised that she didn't slap the f*ck out of me.

"oh my god." She mumbled pacing the room "WHAT DID I TELL YOU HUH!? BEFORE I EVEN GAVE YOU THIS POSITION I GAVE YOU MY NUMBER ONE RULE. DO NOT FALL IN LOVE WITH ONE OF YOUR EMPLOYEES! But hey you did it ANYWAYS!!" She screamed. Flopping down on the couch she calm down. Lifting my head she gives me a small sad smile. "Son i-i .....you cant help who you fall in love with but I'm trying to help you out here. I don't want you to make the same mistake i made." She said rubbing my left cheek.

"Mom i promise its not. I'm not trying to be funny but I'm not you." I said looking at her shrugging my shoulders " she really loves me and i love her. I just need to keep your son away from her." I said with a clenched jaw.

With a raised eyebrow my mother speaks "what does Bryson have to do with this?"

I sigh "he knew that i liked her or more like loved her and he still went after her when we had a bad disagreement." I shook my head.

"My god." She said putting her head down "well all I'm going to say if this female got you acting like this i need to meet my future daughter in law. But all jokes aside keep your girl away from him you know he's nothing but trouble like your father and we don't need that." She said making a good point.

"Now baby i need you to get up and go to work because you future wife is calling me worried about you." She said standing up. While she's walking to the door i realized what she said

"What do you mean she called you ?" I said running behind her.

"Yes she did. Now go to work and meet me tomorrow for lunch." She said kissing my forehead, and left.

Office

Walking in everybody greets me while i make my way to my office. Finally making it i try to do some work to distract myself from going to her but obviously it's not working. Calling her into my room she walks in looking beautiful than ever. I know todays going to be a long day.

Julia

"J-JULIA ROSE?" When they Called my name i got up and walked to the back. Making it to a room he closes a door and ask me what's been going on.

"I've been very very tired. I've been having pain in my abdomen area as well. It also seems like I've caught the flu or something because i tend to sweat very bad at night." I said explaining all them problems I've been having these last couple of days.

"Okay well can you do me a favor and go pee in this cup." He said handing me the small cup.

Taking the cup i pee in it, wash my hands and make my way back to the room.

Waiting for my results for about a good 30 minutes he comes in greeting me once again.

"Now what seems to be the problem here is that your pregnant!! But with the things you've explained to me i want to do a couple of more test to make sure that's all." He said getting it all out.

I'm not even surprised about me being pregnant but I'm hurt. Only because it's not his baby. Chase would've been a better father but I've already made my mistake now i have to deal with it. Taking some more test i finish and they tell me my news will come in the mail by next week now all i can do now is go home and wait. But the question is should i tell Bryson about his baby? Even though he only cares about getting back at chase would he want this baby in his life and take care of his responsibilities? Thinking about that for the rest of the day i wait on my news.

Opening the mail It says
Julia Rose you've been tested for all disease. You've passed all of them but
......you marked 99.9% positive for AIDS/HIV