Let me go

Anastasia's Pov

Last night was everything and i enjoyed him. I'm glad he's single and not married like his brother because that would have been a waste. We decided we will talk and see how things go.I finally made it to the office and started on the things that needed to be done. Walking back to his office from getting some stuff printed, i sit down and staple the things that need to be together. Putting them in files i label them and walk to his file cabinet. I bend over to put it in the one that's before the last one. I feel someone's hands on my waist and that made me freeze.

"Baby are you trying to give me a private show?" That husky sexy voice said.

"Actually, I'm just trying to get this work done so i can leave." I said trying to stand but was pushed back down by his hand.

"Why are you trying to leave so early. Obviously you just got here." He slurred.

What the heck...

I stand up quickly facing him, looking him over to see if he was drunk. I couldn't help but to notice he was exactly that.

"Are you drunk Mr Logan? Because if you are that's not professional." I said moving his hands off of my waist.

"I am NOT drunk." He said pouting

He looked so handsome pouting i was in a daze but i knocked myself out of it when i realized i was talking to somebody. I can't fall for his tricks anymore.

Pulling me towards him he held me close, very close, too close.
"Baby where did you go?" He said putting his head in my neck.

"Mr Logan we cant do this." I said feeling him touch me everywhere anyone could possibly name.

"Didn't i tell you to call me Chase." He said and continued to touch me. A moan tried to slip but i held it in the best way i could.

"Chase stop this-

"NO YOU STOP THIS! PLEASE TELL ME WHAT I DID TO YOU. Yo-You come in here and act like nothing happen BUT IT DID! You ran away from me(he said pointing his finger towards me) i poured out some of my feelings and you ran away. But no i texted, called, even left voicemails for you to at least call me and you didn't. We are suppose to talk about this stuff not run away.." He said holding me trying to caress me but not for long. I push away from him and wiped the tears away.
"See that's not suppose to happen we don't need to talk about anything. You're married. Talk to her i have better things to do then to be bothered with this mess." I said walking towards the door.

"NO YOU WILL NOT WALK AWAY FROM ME AGAIN." He grabbed my arm turning me around. He cupped my face "please Anastasia." He said looking at my lips leaning in and we started to kiss. Leaving me breathless, i look into his eyes and knew what i just did was wrong. Almost making it to the elevator i hear him scream getting everyone's attention.

"Asia don't walk away from me!" He screamed walking behind me.

Omg he's so drunk....
he push me into this other dark room.

"Leave me alone, chase." I said turning around to face him. "I have to get away from you." I said above a whisper, looking down.

"No you're not going anywhere." He pulled me away from the door against the wall "baby i need you here." He said kissing me softly.

"But your my boss" i said walking out the door, going far away from him.

Making it home i see Bryson is here. I get out and meet him halfway.

"Hey baby." He said trying to kiss me but i moved my head to the side.

"What's wrong?" He said looking at me concerned.

"You-your brother.."

"What about him." He said lifting my head up.

"He kissed me." I said looking back down.

"It's okay. He just needs to get over you." He said kissing me passionately.

"Bryson are you sure?" I said hugging him.

"Yes baby, I'm sure. I like you and I'm not going to let that stupid brother of mine steal my chance with you." He peck my lips and continue to talk.
"But I'll talk to you later sweet cakes. I just came to check on you."

"Okay see ya."

"See ya."

Walking in falling straight on the bed i go straight to sleep.

What a day...Chase just let me go!

-------------------

Will chase let her go?

Will Bryson and Chase get along?

I really want to thank you for reading my book. I appreciate it so much and thank you for taking time to read Mixed Pleasures. Please follow me if you're not already and Please don't forget to
comment and vote❤️
Merry Christmas
Thanks again
Smooches😘