Loosing It

This chapter it's not edited sorry!
Chase

Rushing to Anastasia's new house with nothing but nervousness hitting every nerve in my body. Finally making it to her house for this big talk i knock on her door while locking my car with my keys. Hearing the door open i look down into her beautiful eyes even though now i know somethings wrong because she's been crying. On instinct i put my hand on the side of her face caressing her face where the tears once laid. Watching her eyes close as she snuggle against my hand my heart melts because i know she's hurting.

"What's wrong ?" I asked her while caressing her face.

She looked down like she wanted to say something but decided against it "just come in." She stepped to the side and let me into her home.

Walking in taking in my surroundings, the house looks very lovely. Following her into the living room i couldn't help but look down at her a**. Looks like it's gotten bigger. Feeling jr getting a lil excited i start to think about my granny in her panties. And that's very fu*kin' disturbing.

Sitting down next to her i face her waiting for her to tell me whatever that is bothering her.

"I-" she stops and look me in my eyes. Shaking her head she looks back down "I'm pregnant."

"Huh?" I said with a very confused look on my face.

"IM PREGNANT." She said very loud so she knew i could hear her. I heard her the first time but i don't think everything else in my body did.

"Okay um...okay are you sure the baby's mine?" I ask the first question to mind.

"What the fu*k do you think this is OF COURSE ITS YOURS!" She said standing up.

"Alright i didn't mean for you to take it like that- i said trying to finish my sentence and touch her only for her to cut me off and pushing me away from her.

"Yes the hell you did. You think the baby is your brothers...am i correct?" She said with her hand on her hip with a mean a** look on her face.

I look down " i mean yeah, before everything there was him." I said a little hurt.

"I've only slept with you and you know that!" She said with tears now flowing down her face.

D*MN she's very emotional

"I don't know anything. I wasn't with you YOU LEFT ME !-

"YOU WAS ABOUT TO GET FU*KING MARRIED I WASNT ABOUT TO BE A SIDE HOE LIKE YOU WANTED ME TO BE!" She screamed. She looked like she was about to pass out so i rushes to her side and caught her time she was about to fall.

"Get off of me." She said getting out of my arms.

"I was just trying to make sure you was okay you almost passed out but you know what i wish your a** would've fell." I said pissed. I'm doing everything i can but she can't expect me to think it's my baby.

"You know what get the fu*k out of my house. I just wanted to inform you about this baby and yes I'm keeping it. Since you want to act like this you don't have to worry about this baby at all. I don't need your money nor your support. It would've been nice but i don't need nobody that's going to act like a d*ck to be around me and im trying to keep this baby. I will not loose this baby over your foolishness. I will raise this baby by myself but the sad part is that it's going to be sad when i have to tell my child that their father thought they wasn't his. Now you've made your decision and it's been very nice dealing with you. Oh yeah don't inform your people about my child at all i don't want y'all nor need y'all in my child's life. I won't be here anymore after this baby drop. Dont think because I'm kicking you out now that you will be able to come back later. I DONT WANT YOU NO WHERE NEAR US AT ALL now you know your way out PLEASE lock the door behind you. Goodbye chase." She said. She walked up stairs and slammed the door, leaving me there like a lost puppy.