Beyrayal

Anton was sharpening the stakes. Zahra and James came back from a cathedral, from to receive some holy water. Emi was going through files and writing down some notes,

"What are you doing?"Anton asked as he sharpened the last stake, peaking over at Emi, she took a deep breath...

" Just studying Hologate's  activity in the past couple of days" Emi continue to take notes, Anton nodded, she had to study their activity to figure out their location. The hunters gather their weapons, Zahra gave  the others a little glass ball, that would explode if thrown.

The hunters nearly jumped after hearing a knock at the door,"it must be the Vampires" Zahra sighed and Walked over to answer the door, she was right , total of eight vampires stood at the door. The hunters quickly stood up. The vampire who knocked on the door, was a handsome looking vampire; he looked like that he was in his twenties.

"We are ready to go" the vampire held ignorance in his voice, the voice,Zahra rolled her eyes, Emi sighed

" Don't get your head far up your ass" Anton stand up and swinging the duffle bag of stakes over his shoulder, the vampire eyes sharpen at him, his name was Tom. A few vampires behind Tom couldn't help to chuckle . The hunters walked towards to the door. The vampires parted to let the hunters go through, Anton was the last one to exit, Tom grab Anton by the shoulder ,

"If you ever humiliate me again, you will be on tonight's Menu" Tom growled, Anton chuckled, pushing himself away from him

...................................

The hunters and two of the council bodyguards... Tom and a vampire named Matthew, cramped in a van, the rest of the Vampires had went to do a different location to find Oscar.

" Where  the fuck we are going?" Tom took a moment to stop glaring at Anton and asked James who was driving

"Bucking Cowboy...I am not sure if you are not familiar with the Prophet" James let out a sigh,

"but why are we going There first?" Tom grumpled, that moment the hunters greif  worsened, Tom reminded them of John. Anton was about to make a sassy comment, his face was red, Zahra kicked him,

"Farla will know about Lila's whereabouts"Emi sighed and continue to read her book. James   parked the van, they were there at "Bucking Cowboy" bar... The hunters jumped out of the van, James stood in front of Zahra because Matthew was staring at Zahra the whole entire  car ride time,

" What are you looking at?" James growled, Matthew backed away with a grin," my bad for looking at an attractive woman" Matthew sneered, James burrowed his eyebrows,

" Hey stop it" Zahra began to feel uncomfortable, James immediately gave her a sorry look...

"Not worth it Matt... She is human" Tom walked past him , Zahra had to stop herself from snapping at him, Tom is a complete asshole... James gave her look that was asking if she was okay, Zahra slowly nodded then a smile formed on her lips.

"think fast dumbass..." she stood up on her toes, her lips touched his cheek. James's face turn bright pink and he scratched back of his head, the other hunters watched bewildered but the two vampires rolled their eyes. It took James two years to get that kiss,

"well are we ready?" Emi asked as she walked over the door of the bar, she was the first to enter, the bar was the exact same as the first time the bartender looked up from pouring a glass of whiskey.

"It's nice to see you again" the bartender grin, Tom had a weird look on his face. The hunters known where they are going, they went to the back door and down the hallway, the two vampires followed behind them. They entered into the throne room. There was Farla setting in his throne, there was a smile on his lips.

"You lost Lila didn't you?" Farla asked but wasn't expecting a reply back... He didn't seem too pleased," but you got help from the London council " he nodded knowledge Tom and Matthew.

"Do you know Lila's Whereabouts?" Asked Emi, Farla laughed to himself. Tom bit his lip from making a comment...

"If I did, I would rescue her, Oscar's knows my blind spots" Farla looked unamused, because heard a slight giggle from James then Immediately Zahra hit him the stomach.

" Well that's a fucking waste of time" Tom grumpled , staring down at the hunters

" Wait...." Farla quickly closed his eyes, he seem like he was mediating... Immediately they heard a loud clash and screaming... Farla jumped off his throne, he cursed...

" What is happening?" Anton asked, but it was answered quickly. The door quickly burst open, there was a group of vampires guards, they worn a uniform,there was patch that read Hologate's Corporation.

"Shit" Emi sworned , James immediately guard himself in front of Zahra. Anton pulled out his stake, Tom carried a few daggers and a stake, Mathew held the stake ready in his hand. The vampire guards disperse ,

"Stop!" Screamed Anton , telling the others to not charge... A woman walked between the guards, Anton took a step forward,"Lila" he rejoiced, but her mouth was covered in blood, her eyes were predator like.

"Anton" Emi pulled him back by stopping him from running toward her...

"Lila ...finish them" a voice boomed behind her, there appeared Oscar Snow and a young woman, his face expression was cruel but with excitement. The hunters frozen in place, Matthew and Tom charge forward. The vampires guard's stayed in place Lila hissed her bloody fangs. Lila ran forward , Matthew tried to stake her but she ripped his throat with her fangs and turned to dust... Then it came to Tom, he put up a harder fight, he dug his dagger Into her shoulder, Lila cried out in pain, her eyes was filled with rage. She wrapped her arms around his neck, there was a snap , his body fallen to the ground but he wasn't dead yet, she pulled out the dagger that was in her shoulder, there was a little smoke coming from her wound, the dagger must had been  soaked in vervain. She forced it into his chest, Tom burst into dust. Then she looked over at the hunters watching bewildered... Lila licked the blood that covered her mouth and fangs...