Grief

Dawn was only an hour away, the sky was lighting up. The Hunters carried John's body , to a already shallow open grave on a hill near an Oak tree. Emi's mascara ran, tears down her face. Sorrow . Lila walked beside them, she wouldn't stop staring at John. If only she gotten to him sooner, he would be here, not  a human but a vampire. She couldn't stop thinking about his last words... The hunters place him in the shallow grave.

"Here lies John Tom Collins, the meanest son of a bitch you ever known, but he was a friend... A warrior who fallen" Zahra took a drink from a whiskey bottle, she passed it on to Emi,

"John was a complex human being, he was loved, he isn't to be forgotten" Emi took a sip, scrunching her face, then passed it to Anton, he had a bandaged who his neck, he wasn't high of of Lila's endorphins anymore.

"I made a mistake that cost a friend's life, John ... Please forgive me" Anton took a big drink from the bottle, he couldn't hide his tears, he passed it on to Lila,

"I know I didn't know you long enough, you didn't deserve your fate, John... You deserved a happy life with someone that's worthy of you" Lila nearly choked drinking from the bottle, a waterfall of tears down her face. She passed the bottle to James.

"We had fun drinking times, you Fucking cunt... Your death will not be forgotten" James took a sip,"Bottoms up" he poured rest of the bottle on John's body. After their moment of silence they started to shovel the dirt in the grave. The hunters and Lila made their way back to the car, they kept the silence.

Anton walked next to Lila, who seemed inhuman  like. He reached to hold her hand, she pushed her hand away and ran off to the car.

...................................

Dark rain clouds surrounded the city of London . The hunters arrived in England.

"Why we have to go to London?" Lila asked, she been asking the entire trip ,

" The vampire council in London, they hate Oscar Snow , they will Ally with us" Zahra picked up her luggage, James and Anton carried the rest  into the hotel. Lila bit her lip and nodded.

...................................

" This is the place?" James drove the car up to big black gates,"Yes, it is" Zahra swallowed a lump in her throat. There was a buzzer . She rolled down her window, Zahra pushed the buzzer... It ringed .

" What is your business?" A male voice spoke through the speaker. Zahra took a deep breath," we come  to discuss the downfall of Oscar Snow" she choose her words  carefully.

"Beep" the buzzer  made that sound. The gate started to open, the pulled forward, down a gravel road.... And parked in front of a Manor.

...................................

The hunters and Lila were instantly patted down and had to give their weapons up. Anton looked pissed off, he wasn't happy that they are going in with the council weaponless. They walked down a long corridor ,  a group of vampires surrounded them walking them down to a big wooden door. The doors open to a big room, it looked like a Parlament. There was total of seven Vampires sitting in their chairs. The vampire in the middle risen up," I am told of you humans know Oscar's downfall" The vampire had an English accent, he looked 56 years old.The others watched with curiosity or just frowned thinking they wasting time with some humans.

"We..." Zahra began to speak but Lila cut her off and said in a whisper that the hunters could understand,"Do you think they listen to humans" she looked at Zahra, Zahra slowly nodded,

" I'm afraid that you don't know Oscar's snow plan" Lila voice boomed through the room," No but please enlighten us, young vampire" the vampire frowned, he sat down in his chair,they didn't what exactly Lila was yet,

"Oscar is going to reveal vampires to the humans and enslave them" Once the words left Lila's mouth,it caused  outrage, the vampires started to yell" lies... This can't be , etc", the vampire in the middle slammed his mallot on the table,

"Silence!" The vampire screamed, the others quickly became quiet. Attention came back to Lila and the vampire.

"What proof do you have?"he asked, Lila looked between the hunters, then she looked at Anton ,he took her hand ,"Don't , I don't know what they will do to you" he pleaded, Lila petted his cheek, looking into his soft brown eyes, human eyes. Then turn away from him,

" I was the sleeping Warrior, now I am awakened" Lila bit her lip. Gasps and shocked faces went through the Vampires and they started to talk among themselves.

"Silence!" The vampire made the other council members go quiet.

"We need help, Oscar Snow's need to be dead, and his followers. I know you will be glad to get rid of him" Lila look again amongst the hunters....her friends.

The council talk amongst themselves, for a couple of minutes, the hunters started to become nervous.

"We agree to help you with our own terms" The vampire stood up once again. Excitement filled the hunters.

...................................

After the meeting the vampire council, the hunters went back to hotel exhausted. The hunters fallen asleep . Lila waited for them to. She sneaked out of the hotel. She knows there is a pub down the street. They passed it earlier going to the hotel. She went inside. The pub was somewhat crowded, she went to the counter and took a seat.

"How may I serve you ?" The bartender asked her, Lila sighed and took out some money," surprise me, maybe something strong, whatever you can have with this amount" she handed him the money, it was the money that Anton gave her.

"This is my special mix" The  bartender handed her a drink. She dranked it within one sip. She heard men from across the pub talking about her and watching her with lustful eyes,

"Wow, I never seen a lady do that" the bartender smiled but she ignored him,"excuse me , I have to attend to others" the bartender went away, then came back a few minutes later with a few drinks,

" You caught a few gentlemen's eyes" the bartender winked and disappeared. Lila didn't make a fuss about it because it was free, they kept on buying her drinks after she finished them, her beauty was a curse hidden as a blessing.

Lila tried to drink her sorrows away, John died protecting her, if she got to him sooner, be would be still here, she thought.... Then she thought about Anton, her eyes saddened more thinking about him, John died for loving her, she can't let the same thing happen to Anton, she has to push him away for his own good, even it hurts him...