;Money Heist | F.I. x Reader | (1/2)

Magsimula sa umpisa

Arturo gulps and unzips the overalls, letting them fall to the floor and taking off his gray shirt. He stands there in white boxers and avoiding eye contact.

"Óptimo." I say giving Paris a tape roll, "Cut some pieces and give 'em to me." He eyes me confused but does as said.

I start taping the explosives to the man, Paris gasps, "You're crazy? Those are super explosive!"

"Does it look like I care?!" I widen my eyes continuing with what I'm doing, "He needed to think about this before doing that plan that killed Lisbon!"

Paris sighs and continues helping me.

"Now," I give Arturo a look, "Move too much, and you explode. Sweat, and you explode. Do anything I don't like," I grin holding up a remote control, "You explode."

He looks at me terrified, "Wh-why don't you kill me already?"

"Because then you'll suffer. You'll never know when the button will be pressed." Paris smirks and I nod slowly. Arturo swallows dry.

"Now, a caminar!" I say grabbing the rifle. Arturo nods and starts walking, Paris and I following behind.

I can't believe it actually happened, that Lisbon left. Our plan was to go until the end together, enjoy the good life, the five of us. Together.

Everyone felt that and I think even the hostages noticed. And we need to show we aren't making it easier for them, that we aren't unstable because of what happened. Even though we are.

I take in a shaky breath and get two chairs from a room, setting them facing each other, with a good space separating them.

Paris makes Arturo sit down on one of them and I walk to the other, sitting down. Paris comes along and sits on the floor beside me.

We just sit there, watching Arturo. There's a long moment of silence until he speaks up.

"I... I know you aren't bad people. You're just here by influence. That... that Berlin, he influenced all of you. You're good people, I know, from good families-"

"Cállate." I say.

"You're just in this life because they dragged you into this. I-I noticed how you don't like what you do, how you suffer because of your lost loved ones-"

"Cállate." I repeat through gritted teeth.

"You just need to go against Berlin. He's only by himself, we're 50 hostages plus there are fiv- four of you. You'll get out of this and I can help you with a job and money after. Help us escape. You're too young to know, but went through too much. Forget it all and-"

"¡Cállate!" I shout. I press a button on the remote control making a red light on the explosives be turned on. That makes him freeze, and hand the control to Paris. "I'm going after Trenton."

"Be safe." Paris furrows his eyebrows and I give him a reassuring smile.

I walk out of the room and look for Trenton, pulling him to an office when I do so, closing the door behind us.

"What happened? Your face..." He furrows his eyebrows and hugs me.

I huff, pressing my face to his shoulder, "Why are they so rude? It's not because you haven't been through someone's situation that you can assume it was easy! Tell them to forget it all and move on!" I sob. Without tears, just sob.

"No, don't think about this, olvida." He presses his face to mine, I can feel his breath against my ear, "We need to be strong, hm? They know nothing about us, their words don't count. What counts is what we think because we know what happened and can judge it. It's our concern. You know what we all lived and what counts is what you think about it." He rubs my back, "What we've been through. What we needed to face to continue being together." He nuzzles my neck. "Don't let them tell you what to do."

I sniff and nod, hugging him tight. "I can't wait to get out of here with you. I love you, Frank."

"I love you too." He presses a kiss to my cheek carefully, it makes me raise my head to look at him. He smiles and presses a kiss to my lips. "Remember when I said I'd only leave your side if I died? It still counts. Even if you hate me, I'll be there."

"I don't want to go to prison." I furrow my eyebrows, "I don't want to."

"And we won't!" Frank cups my face, "The plan is perfect, we won't get caught. We're- we're going to a nice country, away from all this madness. Where do you want?"

"We already chose, didn't we?" I smile, "We're going to somewhere in Asia. Don't treat me like a child," I grin putting a hand over his, "you don't need to try to distract me like if I am one."

He shakes his head with a small smile, "What if we buy an island too, hm?"

I shrug, nodding, "Sounds nice. We don't really have to decide. We can do anything. You want it? We can do it. And we will still have a sea of money." I grin.

"Yeah." He nods and stops, staring at me.

"¿Qué?" I ask raising an eyebrow, smiling.

"I love you. You're beautiful, (y/n)." He smiles.

"I know." I wink, "You too. I love you too." I smile and lean in for another kiss. "We're going until the end together."

_______
_______
_______

(A/n)
Y'know, I don't really like it :// sry
(I lov it uwuwuwuwu, sorry xbbx here... again✌)

 again✌)