;Money Heist | F.I. x Reader | (1/2)

Start from the beginning

"También." He grumbles, "I can't handle Arturo's comments anymore."

I sigh nodding and we just stand there for a moment before I speak up, "Let's go see the money? I like seeing Vilnius and Paris excited about it."

Trenton nods and gets off of the table, pulling me with him, "Taking off the part where Vilnius always has the same expression."

"You're right." I nod as we exit the room.

.

"Hear this sound! Dinero, dinero being created! Millions per minute!" Paris exclaims as he walks around the machines the same way a child does when entering a candy shop.

I laugh and inhale deeply the smell of fresh ink and paper. I look at Trenton who has an indifferent face and elbow his side, "C'mon, you like this too!"

He rolls his eyes cracking a smile and I run to Paris. We grab each other's hands and jump around, singing. Kind of celebrating that our plan is going good so far and the fact we're here, somewhere we never imagined.

"We need help!" Rio's voice cuts off the party.

~

"¿C-c-còmo?" I manage to choke out, seeing Lisbon's dead body. "T-the hostages- who ran away-"

"Shh, c-cálmese." Trenton says coming by my side to give me a hug. I stop him and look up at him with an exasperated look.

"¿Por qué ellos-" I swallow and look at the others, "We were supposed to do all of this together..." I mutter furrowing my eyebrows and dropping my eyes to the floor.

It's like some angst deep down my chest, some sour and bitter angst mixed with an anger not for the hostages, but their acts.

I ball my fists. - The five of us were together in this since we can remember and a motherfucker comes and kills one.

Not even us killed someone... we're robbers, not killers. And to show they understand it, they kill one of us, psh.

Sighing, I shake my head and turn to Rio, "Bring a blanket or something..."

I bite down on my bottom lip and wait for a moment until Rio hands me a blanket which I use to cover the body.

.

"Who... who's idea was this? Who told you it was happening?"

Paris runs his tongue over his bottom lip before answering, "Arturo." He says weakly, looking down at his hands in his lap.

"Puta mierda." I curse standing up from the couch, "You're coming." I grab his wrist, pulling him with me, "I can't believe. First Tokyo freaks out, almost kills Berlin, is kicked out, then this shit happens." I shake my head, "No, no, no."

I look for Arturo until I find him and get him to the basement.

"¿Qué harás?" Paris asks me, seeing me grab some of the explosives.

"What this fucker deserves." I groan and look at Arturo. "Shirt off."

He widens his eyes and looks at me confused, a trace of disbelief on his expression, "Y-you're a wom-"

"And you're a bastard who killed our friend! Let's see who are the villains here? Money appears out of a sudden and disappears. Two billion euros in 2012, do you know where did it go?" I breathe a chuckle, "You must know. You must be one of the rich ones whose accounts received the money. We just want to get some for us too!"

I continue, "I bet you never saw your family and friends fall dead in front of you, never needed to sell drugs to get money to buy food! And now, we're just keeping you all inside here while we make our money. Giving you food and whatever you need while we do what we need without doing a thing to you! First, Arturo, you got yourself shot when on the top of the building. Now," I say through gritted teeth, "I don't even want to know your part og the plan that killed our friend. Now, shirt off you're going to learn something."