Cuddling

Hey guys sorry for the short chapter I've been running out of ideas for this fic if you want me to continue this fic please comment saying so if not tell me I have a better story in mind so yeah stay tuned in gonna right a bit of that other one right now
I

Right after deku gets in bed with uraraka they both start shaking vigorously after uraraka stopped shaking she suddenly got a HUGE WAVE of confidence to reveal her feelings to deku"hey deku?can I ask you something"yeah uraraka? "
......deku can I kis-"after she says this she suddenly loses all of her confidence "......"uraraka what did you wanna ask me?"because deku is pretty dense but he's ok because he's our best boy (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ"... Uhhhh I wanted to say"urarakas mindQUCIK URARAKA THINK OF SOMETHING OR YOUR DEAD "ummmm do you wanna go see the basement tomorrow?
"Urarakas mindYESS IM IN THE CLEAR"um sure? Well I'm actually gonna sleep now"ok deku!........."
Btw uraraka was up all night internally screaming and crying tears of joy "next day"uraraka opens her eyes to a dark and gloomy room she looks beside her see deku she immediately starts blushing beet red while then she starts staring at him "wo-wow how are you so perfect "she stares at him for what feels like hours "then he wakes up"ughhhh....oh good morning uraraka "he realizes that she's staring at him hey uraraka you ok? "once uraraka snaps out of it she immediately starts waving her hands"SORRY I WAS-UMM-LOOKING AT YOUR NIGHTSTAND"o-ok?
10 minutes later"hey ochako I'm gonna go get some cereal you want some?"um sure deku I'd love some"time skip because I'm lazy "thanks for the food deku!"no problem uraraka by the way I'm gonna go get in the shower go "ok deku! ..hmm I I should probably check the weather"LOCAL WEATHER REPORT ...information about the the monstrosity of a snow storm....the predicted end of the storm has been changed from 3 to two days"oooo that's good to hear well I might as well tell deku once he gets out "another time skip because I have a small amount of creativity "izuku pov"well now I feel really refreshed I should ask ochako if she wants to have a shower
Hey! Uraraka you can have a shower if you want"oh no I'm fine izuku also I have some really good news! The big snow storm is gonna end in about 2 days !"oh that's really good to hear "deku are you bored??"yeah I kinda am ".......oh I got it! How about we play truth or dare!"ummmmuhhhsure! "ok I'll start truth or dare "