Chapter 8 End

A/N: Hello everyone we are back with chapter 8, and as I mentioned earlier I will be starting to differ this more from the canon material since I've made a bad habit of following so closely to it so far. Also sorry about super late update, I've been a little busy with school and have been getting distracted with some stuff recently. Also at the moment I am caught up with the manga and no spoilers, but I don't feel bad about giving him One for all in this story anymore. Now without further a do let's get on with the chapter. (Also not the actual 'end' just thought that would be a good name for the chapter)

Izuku felt a chill go up his spine as he looked past Aizawa a little to see all the villains bellow that were quickly spreading and making their way towards the steps. "I said to stay back!" Aizawa snapped as his eyes briefly snapped back towards his class, making sure they had moved closer to Thirteen. "I'm going to go down and buy some time, it appears that they must have someone among them interfering with electronics if none of the alarms have gone off. You all need to stay with Thirteen and try to get help." He added as he fixed his goggles over his eyes before leaping down into the mass of villains.

It felt like ice was running through his veins as he took a step back, worrying about what would happen to his teacher as well as why these villains were looking for All Might. "What could they want?" Izuku asked as he looked around to see that everyone in his class seemed to be in a similar state.

Thirteen spoke up quickly while glancing back at the class. "Nobody panic, all we need to do is get a message to someone on the outside of the facility!" She had called out to alert all the students.

As the class waited behind the pro hero a dark mist began to form in front of the exit to the facility, the villain that had seemed to bring everyone to the USJ took form, now blocking their only exit. "It is interesting to see so many aspiring young heroes, what a perfect crowd to see the end of the symbol of peace. Although it seems we were mistaken since All Might was supposed to be with you all, I suppose it doesn't matter in the end since I still have a role to play." The formless mist spoke with a disembodied voice just before  Bakugo and Kirishima both lunged forward to try and attack him with no visible results

After taking a moment to reform around some metal bracer the disembodied voice would speak again. "While it was an admirable attempt you all can't fathom what will await you." It spoke as the villain suddenly spread his body to engulf the students, some scattering out of harms way while others were caught up in whatever the villain was planning to do.

Izuku had been one of the first students to get caught up in the mist, everything going dark around him as he suddenly found himself a couple of feet above a rough rocky surface, having somehow ended up in the landslide zone of the USJ, landing flat on his back as two more of the students, Jiro and Momo suddenly fell from above as well either managing to land without too much trouble in Momo's case while Jiro had fallen roughly in the same spot as Izuku, landing on top of him and knocking the wind out of the green haired student.

Izuku groaned as Jiro quickly got off him, not even having a moment to apologize as the three of them had been surrounded by various villains. "Looks like they were right when they said a bunch of hero wannabes would be dropping in." One of them spoke while Izuku had gotten to his feet and could see the situation they were in.

Izuku had taken a brief moment to catch a breath after having the wind knocked out of him by Jiro a second ago, but then focused on the problem at hand, seeing over a dozen villains sporting blades or other weapons had surrounded them. 'This isn't looking good, gotta buy us some time to get away from this cliff face, just remember to breathe and focus on what you're doing.' Izuku began to think, taking a slight glance back to the the large wall of the cliff to their back and then looking back at the villains gathered in front of them. 'Ok most of them have weapons so maybe they don't have people who can hit from a distance.' He surmised before being snapped out of his thoughts by a large brutish looking taking a swing at him, ducking under the blow as quickly as he could before stepping back to join the two had fallen to the mountain zone with him.