Author's note

Update:
Hey everyone sorry I've been taking so long with the next chapter. Been pretty busy since I got back to school and I hope to have the new chapter done sometime this weekend or early next week. While in the meantime I thought I might as well give everyone the rundown on how Izuku's quirk works.

Izuku's quirk is called Pyrokinetic Breath and it works in a similar way to his father's fire breathing quirk except that the closer he is to these special purple flames he creates the more control he has on how he can shape, condense, and control them. The amount of fire he can make depends on his lung capacity, the more efficient he gets with his breathing the more fire he can then make and shape. Izuku himself is not immune to his own fire except for the inside of his mouth and small parts of his face. At the moment in the story Izuku has had enough training with his quirk to focus the flames by either spreading them out to make a wall of fire or compress them into a baseball sized ball that would then make a minor explosion. The quirk is currently meant for long range or diversion tactics, but with some more training I plan to have Izuku master the control of his flames.

Now some may be wondering why Izuku still has One for all in this story, well he has it because it is kinda an important story element since without it there would be no real reason for All Might (Toshinori) to really interact with Izuku and since I like having him as an element in the story I decided that Izuku should still have One for all.

Anyways I might as well ask everyone what you would like to see from me in the future for this story I'd be up for answering any questions you have about potential ships, power advancements, and anything else you got on your mind at the moment. Also if there are any small projects any would want to see Id be up for listening to those.

Thanks for reading everyone and I hope I haven't lost too many fans with how split apart these updates have been.