Chapter 2: One for All

Authors Note: Hey everyone I'm back with with chapter 2. I love reading all your reviews and your thoughts about the story so keep them coming. Now let's get this ball rolling.
"Talking"
'Thinking'
Disclaimer: I do not own Boku No Hero Academia (My Hero Academia)

Izuku was standing there stunned after having seen his idol, the number one hero turn into a scrawny half dead looking man. "What happened to you, this must be some kind of trick, no you must be an imposter who has been posing as All Might...." Izuku started to ramble on several reasons that this couldn't be the real All Might.

Toshinori rolled his eyes and sighed quietly before speaking. "Jeez kid could you be quiet for a minute and let me explain." He said in a somewhat irritated tone while looking at Izuku, waiting for him to stop his seemingly endless rambling.

Izuku quickly stopped after he had been told to so he could listen to what the blond man had to say. "I am All Might, and as you saw my hero form is just a transformation that I put on for the public eye. Just allow me to explain it's kinda like how flabby guys flex their muscles at the pool to make themselves seem strong." Toshinori rambled to the stunned teen while coughing up small traces of blood.

Izuku was shocked by this revelation and tried to think about how All Might kept this a secret for so long and how it was even possible, rambling nervously out of habit before he was stopped again. "Kid now that you've seen me in this form I expect you to not tell anyone." Toshinori insisted gravely, speaking completely differently from the "All Might" Izuku had seen on TV since he was a child.

Izuku nodded his head quickly before looking back at Toshinori. "All Might how have you always been.....well like this?" Izuku questioned with a slight frown on his face as he stared at the Symbol of Peace.

Toshinori figured that as long as the kid didn't say anything he might as well explain himself. "Well kid I wasn't alway like this, it all happened a couple of years ago when I sustained an injury that destroyed half of my respiratory system and my stomach were completely destroyed. Since then I've been limited in the amount of time I can do hero work. Look kid if you feel like you and your quirk are not strong enough to be a hero then maybe you aren't cut out for it. This line of work effects everyone, if you aren't confident in your own abilities and can't work yourself up to give it your all  then you will just be putting others at risk. Now if you'll excuse me I've waisted enough time and I  need to...." Toshinori began speaking as he reached down to the pockets where he had contained the sludge villain only to find that he was gone.

Just as Toshinori was about to look around the roof to see where he had dropped it they could hear a loud explosion from across town as a pillar of smoke rose into the air. 'Shit I must've dropped him when we were in the air!' Toshinori thought to himself as he clenched his fist, knowing going into his hero form again would be difficult after having spent the whole day using it just to find and capture the sludge villain the first time.

Izuku hesitated at first as he thought about All Might's advice and looked up at the pillar of smoke. After getting down from the rooftop and having time to think Izuku broke into a sprint to where he saw the smoke.

Once he arrived he could see a crowd forming with the only heroes on the scene just keeping the crowd back and rescuing civilians. "Hey what's going on?" Izuku asked one of the bystanders as he pushed his way to get near the front of the crowd.

Immediately after he had asked the question Izuku heard another explosion and managed to peer through the rest of the crowd. 'Kachan! Wait isn't that the sludge villain from earlier how did he get away?' Izuku thought to himself before remembering his talk with All Might on the roof and no longer seeing the bottles in his pockets after they had landed. 'They must have fallen out when I grabbed onto him, that means this....this is all my fault!' Izuku managed to deduce and was stricken with a agonizing feeling of guilt.