The New Girl (Five)

Character: Number Five
Requested by: 100daysofhappiness
Summary: You are a new girl to the Umbrella Academy at the age of 15 and becomes close with Vanya and she has a sweet moment with Five.
(He never went to the future)

You walked through the front doors to see a beautiful women welcome you with open arms (GRACE IS SUCH A SOFTIE) and speak with her soft voice "Hello, you must be Y/N, it's such a pleasure to meet you.", she gives you a kind smile as Reginald Hargreeves and the seven kids walk down the steps, the young women walks off to go finish making dinner.

One of the kids step up and introduces themselves, "Hello, it's nice to meet you, I'm Vanya.", she spoke with such a quiet voice like a mice. You shake her hand as she smiles lightly when another girl stands next to her, "Hey, I'm Allison and this" She gestures to the boy with blonde hair, "is Luther.", Allison gives her a very bright smile as she embraces you with a hug which you're taken aback from but pats her back awkwardly, she shakes the hand of Luther, she was then introduced to Klaus (As you must probably know I LOVE him), Ben (*ahem*softie) and Diego shaking all three of their hands.

A boy with brown locks of hair, a magnificent smile and gorgeous eyes walks up to you as you get nervous accidentally turning invisible (that's the power, by the way) as he gives a confused look but a cute smile. "Is that your power?", asked the cute boy. "Y-yes..", you answered quite small, you reveal yourself back as it shows you in a timid stand, the boy grabs your hand and cups it in his hands. 

"My name is Five, by the way.", he gives you a quick peck on the hand as you grab your hand back growing red. "And may I ask what your name is?", he gives you a smirk and crosses his arms, "I-it's Y/N.", you say quietly becoming invisible again. "Kids, it's time for dinner!", the young women you met when you first arrived.

Klaus and Vanya show you the way to the dining room and you just had to say that this was a big house. You were finally at the dining table and sat down with Vanya to your left and Five to your right (because he's always right, kidding). The young women came out with all the food and placed it on the table, "Her name is Grace, if you didn't know...", Vanya whispered over to you  as you gave a quick nod. As you were eating your food, you felt as if someone was watching you, so you turned your head to see Five staring right back at you, he noticed that you caught him and cleared his throat, going back to his food. You giggled slightly getting the attention of the others but they just ignore it which you're so thankful for.

Time skip from 2 days brought to you by Aidan's jawline

2 days had passed by and you were already very close with Vanya, you could even consider her as your best friend, the thing was you were starting to grow feelings for Five and it was growing fast.

"So, when are you going to tell him?", Vanya asked with curiosity, you told Vanya because you believed you could trust her. "Vanya, quiet down, will you? Someone could hear you, he could possibly hear you!", you scolded at Vanya but she only giggled making you laugh a bit, you heard someone coming so you decided to turn invisible as it was past curfew. It was only Diego but why was he up? "Y-Y/N, I k-know you're there... Five n-needs to speak with you...", Diego then left the room as if nothing happened, you were confused but walked to where you believe he could possibly be, your secret spot.

You saw him looking directly at you as you smiled lightly. "H-hey Five.", you whispered, he jumped slightly but chuckled afterwards, "You do realise you're still invisible, right?", he said with a genuine smile. You laughed a bit an revealed yourself again, he walked up to you and put his lips gently onto yours, you were taken aback but it only took you a few seconds to kiss back, he smiled into the kiss and pulled back.

"I've been wanting to do that for too long..", you said breathlessly, he nodded his head as he was speechless. "But, I don't think we should get into this that quickly...", you say looking down, scared he would get mad but he only smiled. "I don't mind but it doesn't mean I won't give up on you.", he whispered into your ear and walks away with a smirk playing on his lips leaving you stunned standing still.

If you want a part 2, I will gladly do so and can I just say that I simply love Klaus and Vanya, they are my bbs and if you don't like them, fight me!