Part 17

Your point of view:

We all walk into the building feeling more confident with the plan this time.
We end up sitting in an office.
"Like I said to your son and daughter earlier: any information about the prosthetics we build here is strictly confidential without a client's consent."
"Well we can't get consent unless you give us the name." Five says through gritted teeth.

"Well, that's not my problem. There's nothing more I can do so-" Klaus widens his eyes as the doctor says this.
"What about my consent?" He starts.
"Excuse me?"
"Who gave you permission to lay your hands on my children?" Klaus continues while pointing at us.
"What? I didn't touch them." The man looks at Klaus with confusion.
"Oh really? Well then how did one get that swollen lip and how did the other get that bruised cheek then?"
"Neither of them have-" Klaus gets up and punches each of us.
"I want a name please now.." Klaus keeps going.
"You're crazy." The doctor says.
"You've got no idea," Klaus moves forwards before grabbing a snow globe that is on the desk.
"Peace on Earth, that's so sweet." Klaus finishes before smashing the snow globe on his head. He cries out a title in pain. The man reaches for the phone.
"I'm calling security." He fumbles with the phone before Klaus snatches it off of him.
"There's been an assault in Mr Big's office. We need security now. Schnell!" He shouts dramatically into the phone. Before throwing it down.
"Now here's what's gonna happen, Grant."
"It's Lance.."
"In about sixty seconds two security guards are Hanna burst through that door ana they're gonna see a whole lot of blood and they're gonna wonder 'What the hell happened?' And we're gonna tell them that you beat the shit out of us." Klaus starts fake crying and dramatically sighs.

Word count: 312
SO LONG CHAPTER TOMORROW TO MAKE UP FOR THIS. Thanks for reading again and sticking with me through the short chapters, goodnight :))