Part 30

your point of view: 

I don't know how they've managed this again. I'm beginning to wonder if it's inevitable. Maybe we were designed to cause destruction and well... the end of the world. 

Maybe it's some ancient prophecy that none of us have heard of. Maybe this path was chosen for us because no matter how hard we try to be good and try to be heroes- well the world always swims to come to and end and we always happen to have something to do with it. 

Kinda ironic isn't it? the umbrella academy- heroes since childhood, known to the world for.. stopping a bank robbery and apparently now that one that runs a cult. 

Oh yeah, we skipped back a few days and now need to undo the mess our siblings have once again created. 

I'm starting to miss the wasteland we spent all that time living on. There's no peace or quiet here that's for sure. 

Anyways back to Klaus and the doomsday cult he's created. In all honesty I don't know wether it's more comparable to heavens gate or the cults of Dionysus- with their drunken orgies and probable runs in with the authorities due to the societal chaos they cause. But here we are. Either way it screams KLAUS. 

I have to say, as much as he is a mess, he gets himself into some pretty interesting and entertaining scenarios. I make my way over to him as some half naked men feed him grapes and chuckle slightly. His eyes quickly widen and he jumps up.

"Y/N! ahh I missed you- what're you doing here? Doomsday is still on track to be farrrr away right? I have this lot convinced of- well you know what." 

"Well about that-"

"Not here." Five interrupts monotonously, seemingly quite unimpressed by the mess of this place. 

"Where then? I can't leave my cult- wine?" 

I smirk at Klaus and nod.

"Only if it's red." Five states.

"What- like the 'blood of your enemies?'" Klaus mocks dramatically while flailing his arms around.

"Like the blood that'll be spilling out of your neck if you don't take this seriously."

"Five I'm sure he's shaking in his boots after being threatened by what looks like a 16 year old boy- chill"

"Yeah Fiveee chill. I'm just trying to be welcoming."

"Well you can shove your welcome up your-" 

"That's enough of that. We need to find the others and figure this out." I state seriously while covering Five's mouth. I can feel his eyes burning into the side of my head as Klaus bursts into hysterics. 

This is gonna be a long 4 days. 

This was a filler. I'm sorry I'm gonna go off track of the show now probably  This was painfully bad- I'm just not so sure about 5 as a character anymore. I will read back on this book a bit and see if I find any inspiration to continue this with Five as a love interest. It depends on what you guys want. 

-Blue