Part 13

Your point of view:

We walk upstairs to Five's room and lie down on his bed, looking up at the cracked plaster of the ceiling. It's strange. Being used to being around so much death. It's scary when you think about it. It would drive most insane but not us.
"I'm so fed up y/n. I don't want to kill people but-"
"They leave us no choice when we kill. There is always justification."
"I guess that's true." He says, I turn my head to face him and he looks at me.
"So.. the address.."
"Yeah, right here. We should go there in the morning."
"Vanya won't tell anyone..I hope." I say slowly.
"I'm sure she won't. It'd make her sound crazy."
"You mean as crazy as we're going to sound?" I laugh.
"It's hard not to be a little crazy after living a life like ours." He chuckles and faces back up.
"Well anyway, we will be fine as long as Luther doesn't find out." I say.
"True, he'll try to be all heroic and that's when everything will go to shit." He says in a more serious tone.
"Luther can be great sometimes and all but he is very loud and would probably somehow make everyone believe him and cause worldwide panic.. did we just find the reason for the end of the world?" I joke, Five laughs loudly.
"I always loved that about you. It's like another super power. You have the ability to turn everything into a joke. Including the end of the world."
I laugh and wrap my arms around him. He turns and wraps his arms around me before falling asleep..

**Dream**

"Five, oh my god." I scream and run over to him. He lies on the floor looking lifeless. I lift his shirt slightly, revealing a gunshot wound.

**Morning**
I wake up, still holding onto Five. He moves slightly in my arms before squeezing me tighter.
"Morning.." I say quietly.
"Morning." He says in a raspy voice as he opens his eyes, revealing the beautiful blue-green of them. I move my arms off him, preparing to get up but he just pulls me closer.
"Stay a little longer.." He says and I smile. We cuddle up again. Klaus then bursts through the door.
"Good morning child, today is a beautiful day, the sun is shining and-" He stops and looks at us before continuing
"Or should I say children. When did this all happen huh?"
"Nothing official. Just.." Five begins.
"Just two friends cuddling in bed. Really. You two sooo like each other. Time to get togetherrrr. Make Klaus cheery!" He shouts before opening the curtains and dancing out.
I shield my eyes from the sunlight and move slightly. We let go of each other and get up. Time to tell Vanya the world ends in a few days time.
I go to my room and change and go to the hallway to meet Five. He walks up to me and we spatial jump to the car. We drive off to find Vanya's apartment.
We eventually reach a tall grey building and walk up to it.We enter and go to find Vanya's apartment number. I knock on the door and she answers.
"Can we come in?" Asks Five. She nods shyly and moves to the side, allowing us to enter.
"Do you need anything?" She asks.
"Coffee please." Says Five. I shake my head no and sit down.
She brings over Five's drink and sits with us.
"We have something to tell you. You can't tell anyone else.." I say, fearing her reaction slightly.
"Why me? The other-"
"Because you're normal.. because we trust you." Five answers quickly.
Vanya nods and Five begins to speak.
"Well.. we've seen the end of the world. When we first time travelled that's where- when we ended up. Almost everything was destroyed.. we don't know how it happened but we do know when it happens."
"The world ends in a few days time." I say.
"And we have no idea how to stop it." Five finishes.
Vanya's skin gives completely white as she looks shocked. I sense fear within her.. beyond this power that has always been present. I don't know what it is. Wether it's her will power or something else. Whatever it is, it's strong.

Word count: 723
I hope you enjoyed. Sorry it's shorter again but I have school tomorrow and it's 11:55pm as I'm typing this. Thanks for reading and for 12k WHAT?!
Byeeeee :))