In This Together PT2

"Saph, what are y-" "WHAT DID YOU DO TO RUBY!" Sapphire yelled in a burning rage, interrupting Cat Noir. 

The disgusting creature stopped trying to get out, as she shoke her head childishly. "Well... Let's just say she was very easy to dance with..." Blue chuckled madly.

Sapphire out of know where, smashed her fist into the ice where Blue was standing. her fist was shaking madly, her eye was pouring madly. Allura and Cat Noir came closer to comfort but take her away from the mad spider diamond. 

But Keith snapped, he charged to her and and began to climb the ice to get to her. 

"KEITH STOP IT!" Shiro commanded. Only To make Keith more determined and Blue furious. Blue finally snapped, she finally was able to break out of the ice. 

Right then, Keith was flying in the air; giving her the advantage to strike him with her claw. Making him free a bone tingling scream, echoing through the room. 

"KEITH!" Shiro screamed in fear, as he booked to where the claw crashed, finally Shiro did something he didn't want to do the second he saw blue's new form... He used his arm... and chopped the claw off...

Blue lashed out in pain strong and powerful. While she was screaming in pain. It hit Cat Noir like a soccer hitting him in the face. 

"SHE"S BEEN AKUMATIZED!" Cat Noir screamed. The others turned to Cat Noir confused. "Hawk moth akumatizes people with his akumas. So it's possibly in her gem." Cat Noir explained quickly right before he ran to the gem by himself. 

"C'mon!" Sapphire screamed to Allura, as Shiro was helping Lion and Keith from being struck. Allura ran alongside Sapphire, while Cat Noir used his staff to get up to Blue's shoulder. Sapphire grabbed Allura and used her ice power to make a mountain of ice. 

"Impressive." Allura mumbled before her and Sapphire hopped on her other shoulder. Blue kept swatting at them like flies; but the kept moving around her arms to get her gem. Finally once Cat Noir was close to her gem, before she could try to squish him; he used his staff and struck the gem, alongside Sapphire as she was using her ice abilities. Allura pulled Ruby out as quick as a stress Altean can do. 

Finally, the creature collapsed. Shiro tried to shield Lion and Keith, as Blue Diamond collapsed while begging to unfuse.  Cat Noir, Allura and Sapphire held tightly to her wrists as she was collapsing to the cold ground. 

Once the floor broke, they got off the now normal diamond. They saw the akuma,Sapphire hopped in the air to grab the akuma a squished it in her hand hard. 

"Every one okay?" Cat Noir asked Shiro as he ran toward the human shield. 

"Yeah..." Keith whispered in a raspy voice. Making Shiro relieved. Lion slowly yawned, then got up to stretch.

"Looks likes somebody is up and at em." Shiro chuckled softly, when he was helping Keith on his feet. 

"...Is Ruby okay..." Sapphire asked furiously. 

"She's fine, she's just in her original form." Allura informed her, handing the gem over to wrecked Sapphire.

"...Your wrong... this isn't her original form..." Sapphire mumbled. Hugging the gem tight and full of heart; Trying her hardest not to drop any tears on her precious gem.

"We have to get on that other ship!" Keith informed them, after a few seconds of wanted silence. 

Everyone nodded with agreement (including lion). Sapphire slowly nodded in agreement. They all squeezed onto lion's back. He roared/ teleported there way to Yellow Diamond's ship.

They all quickly got off. Just to see a big door, almost a clone of Blue's door. But this time, had Blue and Yellow's pearl in front of it.

"Hello new enemies." Yellow pearl smeared with a twisted smile on her face. 

"We've been waiting for you fools." Blue pearl informed them with her usual lifeless reaction. 

They took their hands away from their back to reveal small bottles of a purple glowing syrup. 

"What... Is that?" Allura, with fist loosening up a bit.

"Oh nothing much, just Hawk Moth and Haggar's magic in one liquid!" Yellow pearl showed off. 

Before anyone could say a word, they both slurped down the liquid. Making the other freeze in fear. Soon after slurping that... STUFF; they both fell to their knees; spikes began to grow wildly on their backs; from 2 arms multiplying into 4...6...8! there eyes becoming hungry for violence. 

"Before you can get to *grunt* your friends..." Blue pearl mumbles, as her voice gotten deeper and scratchier. Her fist smashed into the floor by the pain.

"You'll *grunt* have to get through... US!" Yellow pearl continued on, her body twitching madly, and voice transforming the same as Blue's.