In this together PT1

"HELLO!" Connie whispered loudly through the halls as they ran around. After a couple of empty cells, Shiro spotted Hunk, Peridot, Plagg, Wayzz and Tikki.

"GUYS!" Shiro said in relief and joy. They quickly looked up and smiled as the stress quickly melted away. 

"Wait, how did you guys get out?" Hunk asked suddenly confused. "Because of this guy!" Shiro said as he patted Steven's back quite hard.

"No seriously how?" Plagg said uninterested. 

Steven just shrugged as he worked his magic. Making everyone freeze. Once everyone quickly got out and booked it to find the others; as time went on they found Rena Rouge, Nino, Adrien, Lapis, Pearl, Lance, Amythest and Pidge.

"They have to be somewhere!"  Lance sighed, as he kept checking each cell carefully. 

After what felt like hours... They found them.

"Oh thank god your okay." Pearl announced, as they got out by Steven's tricks. 

"Thanks, i was starting to get stir crazy." Allura replied calmly. 

"ENOUGH GOOFING OFF! WE NEED TO FIND RUBY! Sapphire screamed in rage and strictness. She began to stomp away.

"Sapphire, whe-" "I'M GOING TO FIND HER!" Sapphire fought back "Who's in!?" Sapphire continued, lowering her voice by a pinch. 

"I.... NO... were all in!" Keith replied with a small smile on his face, and the others smile too (especially Lance). 

"Good, now let's go!" Sapphire commanded. "Jeez! No need to tell us twice!" Lance replied as they began to walk to Blue's thrown.  

"WAIT! we need a plan." Shiro pointed out the obvious. So they huddled up.

TIME SKIP

Finally, they had a plan, and were ready. Sapphire, Allura, Keith, Cat Noir and Lion made it to the door. Allura turned on the communicator (the four eye squad made it). "You guys ready?" Allura asked. 

"You bet!" Amythest screamed through the screen. "Let's do this." Marinette and Lapis said together gently and proud. "LET'S DO IT!" Cat Noir said in a swag, excited way. They slammed the door open... Nothing but butterflies...

"SHOW YOURSELF YOU COWARD!!!" Sapphire screamed, trying her hardest not to cry. Allura quickly placed a hand on her head to cool her off.

As they slowly walked into the room, they heard the sound of a stage light go on. They turn around confused (except Sapphire) to see a familiar figure.... But with a neon orange cloak. 

"'bout tome you showed up!" Blue said in a sour yet sweet way. Sapphire just marched closer to the smirking beast.

"WHERE IS SHE! WHERE IS THE GEM I LOVE?" Sapphire asked, before kicking her one of her gigantic toes.

Blue just lightly chuckled, before kicking Sapphire; thus making her fly to the wall and crashing into it. "RUBY!!!" Cat Noir and Keith screamed at the same time, before racing over to her. 

"enough hurting innocent lives, where are they?" Shiro snapped with his teeth clenched rock hard, his fist getting tight, his eyes full of fiery rage. 

"Aw, i hate to break it to you... But your to late." Blue sighed as her smile began to fade and her voice more stern then before. Allura came a bit closer alongside lion as he began to growl deep and sturdy. 

"What are you saying you unwanted creature." Allura questioned, holding onto lion's mane, as lion was getting a bit closer. 

Shiro quickly turned on his comunicator. "GUYS NOW!" He whispered stern. 

Within 2 seconds, Ladybug, Lapis, and Amythest came ripping through the vents of the room. Only making Blue Diamond's smile grow bigger. She began to walk closer to the others.

"Just in time actually." Blue chuckled out. "You see, Your friends enemies and Yellow Diamond have already left for your dimensions." Blue chuckled happily.

Everyone was speechless for a second, before Keith lightly chuckled, as Sapphire got control of her own feet. 

"Same with our crew." Keith replied proud and solid. Making the other ones smirk along with mullet boy. Blue diamond smile vanished as she rolled her eyes violently. 

"Well before you get to them, you'll..." Before she could even finish, she ripped her neon orange, to reveal her hair blood red and wild, her legs now eight and in a spider like form, her teeth snowy white and jagged and her new complexion bloody purple. 

"HAVE TO GET THROUGH ME!" She screamed now madly and kinda rusty. 

Without a second later, Lion jumped near her; preparing his claws. But Blue used one of her claws to strike Lion, striking him hard and painfully. She made his body crash to the ground, Lion began to whine in  misery. Cat Noir quickly ran to him "CATACLYSM!" He screamed loud and proud, Shiro began to fight Blue's other legs as they were trying to strike him, Allura did also with her Bayard. But Sapphire froze still... She realized something familiar... Ruby's gem on... That beast's hand...

Meanwhile, Cat Noir's Cataclysm didn't work on her claw, but another claw striked Cat Noir in the side quick and unexpected. Keith swinging left and right with his sword trying to get to statue like Sapphire. 

"SAPH! SAPH C'MON! SNAP OUT OF IT!" Keith commanded as he was still swinging his sword. 

"....no....." Sapphire whispered. As she crashed onto her knees. The world felt slowed. It felt like a sound proof shield was surrounding her; all she could hear... was her heart beat and veins flowing. The sound of pain and fear blurry. She just watch Blue's hand move with that gem... A gem she loved, cherish... Create Garnet with....

"NNNNOOO!!!!" She finally snapped, her eyelid locked together. Her hearing came back, her heart felt as if it was burning in the pits of lava. As her eyelid was locked up; she could hear a short yet loud boom, crackling and the scream of Blue diamond. She quickly opened her eye to see her ice surrounding the room, and Blue's lower part frozen; while the rest were in shock. 

"Wow... I guess you can do that now..." Cat Noir blurted nervously.   

Sapphire just got up, ignoring everyone as she made her way to the thing.

"What did you do to her!?"