Green Light

Tin got a call from Naai'Din. Ping's father was sending her to a special facility in England tonight.Naai'Din had found out that Ping and Can were in the police station. He wanted to call straight away but Naai'Din had said that there were no charges against Can, only Ping. He didn't know what to do. He wanted to know how Can was doing but he didn't know how he was going to explain that he knew that Can was at the police station. In the end all he could do was wait until Can called him. He started to pace his room and kept on looking at his phone. He even checked if the sound was on. But in the end all he could was wait.

The inside of bar Can walked in looked really nice. It looked and felt like a English living room. Their were comfortable chairs and soft looking sofas even the chairs at the counter looked homely. He decided to get a table in the corner. It was darker there. He wasn't in the mood to talk with anybody. He walked to the counter and asked for their special. He didn't care. The bartender told him to take and seat. He'll bring the drink to Can. Can nodded to the corner and sat down. He looked around and saw mainly men, there were very few women around but he didn't come to hit on anybody. He took out his phone and thought about calling Tin. He looked at the phone until the bartender came with his drink. He put the phone down and took a sip. It tasted really nice. He took a bigger sip and looked at his phone again. He kept repeating the same action until his drink was done. He made eye contact with the bartender. He lifted his drink and made an one more motion.

Tin had giving up and had just finished taking a shower when he phone rand. He looked relieved when he saw Can's name flash on his phone. The relief left him when he answered the phone. "Twin are youw therew." Tin was confused. "Can, is that you? Where are you? Are you alright." "Hahahahahahahha. I twink I'll cwalled Twin. Twin. I'mw at a hic awazing bahr. Dwinks are awazing hic wwait I'll awsk theee wame. Hiiii canee I hawe one hic moree." "Sir, I think you have had enough. I think is time to stop drinking. Here is some water." "Noooo. I'm swober. Wook I'm ewen callwing my wriend" Tin was not amused. "Can can you give the phone to the other person? I want to talk to them." "Dwo youw kwow Tin hic? He wantss to twalk to youu." He heard some rustling and then a sober voice. "Hello?" "Yes this is Tin. He's my friend. Could you tell me where he is?" "Boss, it's me Puck!" Tin gave a big sight. "Can you keep him out of trouble. I'll be there soon. Can you take him to the back?" "Will do. Bye." Tin rushed out of the house and drove to the bar. He walked in and straight to the back. Can was sitting in chair with his head in his arms. "Can..." Tin lightly touched Can's arm. Can lift his head and saw Tin. He wrapped his arms around Tin and started to bawl. All the frustration, anger and fear of what happened with Ping was coming out. Tin just held him until he stopped crying. Tin pulled away when Can calmed down. "I'll get you some water." Can just nodded. Tin walked back to front. He got a bottle of water and a bottle of Whiskey for himself. "Are you alright now." Can just nodded again. Tin gave him the water. He poured the Whiskey in a glass he found. He drowned it in one shot after two shots he felt a little better. He was never good with sad people. "Do you want to talk about it?" Can shook his head. "Not now. I don't want to talk now." Tin was feeling the alcohol. He was no light weight. He was wondering why he was feeling tipsy when he remembered that he only had breakfast. And he was never good with drinking on a empty stomach. But the alcohol was making loss his inhibition. He stood up and wrapped Can again in his arms. He held him for a while and whispering that everything was going to be alright.

When he felt Can relax, he lifted Can's head up. "I'm sorry I couldn't be there for you. I promise that to make everything right again." Can just looked at Tin. Can wanted to tell Tin that he was glad to be here with him. But he mouth wasn't working. He wanted to looked down again but Tin was still holding his head up. Tin bend down and kissed Can. It was not like their first kiss. This was a proper kiss. When Tin heard Can moan he got more courageous. He lightly bit Can's upper lip. Making Can open his mouth a little. Tin slowly pushed his tongue into Can's mouth. He explored Can mouth until he felt Can's tongue starting to play with his. He pulled Can closer. He pressed his body against Can. Making them both moan. Tin lifted his head and opened his eyes. What he saw made him lose his breath. Can's mouth and eyes was slightly open. With his lips red from all the kissing. Still holding Can, Tin moved to a sofa nearby. He pulled Can on his lap. When Can tried to look away Tin pulled his face back. "I wanted to do this for so long. Please don't be mad." Can's eyes grew large. "I'm not mad I just don't know what to do. I... I liked it." These were the words Tin was hoping for. "Open your mouth." He pulled Can's face to his and kissed him again. This time he pushed his tongue straight in. He started caress Can but that wasn't enough. He had traveled under Can's shirt. Feeling Can' soft body. Can started to breath faster and his moans become urgent.  Tin was losing his mind and self control. He pulled back and looked at Can. "This is not going to work." 

계속 될 LONGEST CHAPTER I'VE WRITING YET!! Alright the whole drama with Ping is over. The focus will be now on the relationship between Tin and Can (finally) The next part will be the 18+ that I promised so long ago and the begin/end of chapter one. I've made some changes to Make It Count because it didn't feel right . As always THANK YOU FOR READING!!