Killing Me

Tin was wanted to scoff about what he did to Can, but he was shocked himself. He didn't mean to kiss Can, but the guy wouldn't shut up. Tin just wanted to get rid of the annoying low-class and go enjoy himself. He was surprised with how soft Can's lips felt. If they guy wasn't such a pain in the side, he might fall for the little boy. Tin entered his favorite bar. The people were discreet and the men who come here were good-looking and knew that the encounters with other visitors were casual. It also happened to own the bar. He bought the bar back in high school with the money he got from his father, the first and last time his father did anything nice for him. Two days after his father gave him the money, he was sent to live abroad for the second time.

Nobody had found out who he really was only Puck, the bartender. Tin used the name Chom every time he came. Chom was a horrible guy he knew from kindergarten. He didn't want to anybody in his family to find out what he was doing. Also he didn't want his brother to use this against him. He hated to admit it but his brother already has too much power over him. Even after moving out and cutting all contact, his family always found out where he was, what his number was and who he was talking to. The people around him would tell his family everything and this family would pay them dearly for their betrayal. He learned it the hard way. That was one of the biggest reason for hating poor people.  He liked it here, because even if he met the same guy again, the other person would not demand his attention. That didn't mean he slept around like there was no tomorrow.

He saw his usually drinking buddy, A guy he only knew as Back, he didn't know if that was his real name but he didn't care. They have slept multiple times before, but there was no relationship and they where both fine with that. "Nong'Chom, what is wrong with you? I've never seen you this angry" Back was looking concernedly at him. Tin wondered why Back was concerned, he never cared about Tin's mood. They never talked about their feelings. They mostly talked about current affairs. Tin didn't know Back's age, what he did for a living or even if he was still in school. Not that he really cared. Tin ignored Back's question and order 2 shots of whiskey, after throwing them back, he finally looked at Back. "I just met a rat on the way here. I was big and loud. It got me in a bad mood." Tin had stopped telling people what he really felt and thought and luckily Back was oke with that. "Must have been a big shock, what are you plans for tonight?" Back lifted his left eyebrow, this meant that he was in the mood and wanted to have sex with Tin. Tin smirked and payed for his drinks. "Let's go before I change my mind." They walked out of the bar and walked a few doors further, where there was a special love hotel. It was pay after use, people could stay for the whole night or just a few hours. It was cash only making it convenient for Tin.

Tin was wondering why Back was acting so nervous, on the way to the hotel, Back was talking non-stop about how he had a friend who wanted to meet Tin. He told him that his friend had seen him a few weeks ago and he had falling hard for 'Chom'. When they arrived in the room, Back turned to Tin "Nong'Chomp, take a shower first, I'll have a smoke first." Back opened the backdoor and walked to the balcony. Tin took a quick shower,  usually he would take a 10 minute shower. He would also take a shower after but today he felt that something was wrong. He slowly opened the bathroom door, trying to make no noise. He heard Back talking on the phone. "Are you sure... This guy says his name is Chome... He doesn't look really rich, handsome, yes, but not really rich.... He's last name is what!...Your joking right...I hope your sure, because I don't want to get this wrong...How much will we get out of this?... Omg, that is a year rent!!! Oke I'll try to take pictures, but we are going to split is 60-40. I'm doing all the hard work... Fuck you too... Oke I'll see you tomorrow." Tin turned and walked back into the shower. He put his clothes back on and walked back into the room. "Something came up. I have to leave. I'll see you around." Before Back could say or do anything, Tin made it to the door, he tried to stay calm but he was enraged. 'The bastaard." Thank God his instincts told him that something was wrong. He made sure that Back wasn't following him.