The four Zetsus that were sacrificed were turning into what it seems to be the four hokages. Kotomi's eyes widen at the sight. The only previous hokage she ever interacted with was the third when she was really young. And seeing the fourth hokage, Naruto's father in the flesh, made Kotomi drop her jaw. The first and second hokage looked so powerful in Kotomi's head. Seeing them in person, all of them in the same room felt so strange.

   Still behind Sasuke, Kotomi was listening into the hokages' conversation they were having. It was so fascinating seeing what kind of people they were. Seeing them actually here instead of just hearing about them.

   The fourth hokage turned towards the first Hokage. "It seems like we were resurrected from the dead."

   Not expecting it, the first hokage had a weird expression, arching a eyebrow. "Who the hell are you?"

   Turning around to show him the back of his robe, he introduced himself. "The fourth hokage, sir."

   The first hokage looked surprised, a smile appearing on his face. "The fourth hokage, you say?!" He paused for a moment. "But wait... If you got resurrected with us, then who's the fifth hokage?"

   "Your granddaughter." Orochimaru answered.

   Not expecting this reaction, the first hokage looked depressed. "Tsuna, huh?" He then started rambling about her, laughing at the memory of her picking up his gambling habit.

   Kotomi had an awkward expression. "I didn't expect this at all..."

   "Tell me about it." Suigetsu whispered.

   Orochimaru started explaining to the second hokage how creating Edo Tensei had caused problems in the long run for future generations. Walking over towards Sasuke, Orochimaru explained that Sasuke had things to ask them.

   Sasuke looked among the four hokages with a blank expression. "I'm Sasuke Uchiha and I want to ask you hokages some things."

   The third hokage looked surprised. "Sasuke?!" He saw Kotomi right behind him, seeming like she was hiding. "Kotomi too?!"

   Kotomi nervously laughed. "Hello Lord Third. Long time, no see." She rubbed the back of her head, laughing nervously once more. "Konohamaru is doing fine, by the way."

   The third hokage smiled in relief. "I'm glad to know my grandson is alright."

   The second hokage looked at them with a glare. "You two belong with the Uchiha? No wonder you stick with a scoundrel."

   "Tobirama!" The first hokage exclaimed. "I told you to stop saying things like that!"

   "Never mind me." Sasuke turned to the third hokage. "Third. Why did you make Itachi do what he did?"

   The third hokage started explaining that Itachi was intelligent for such a young age, and viewed things differently than most people. He explained that he slaughtered his clan to stop a revolt, preventing a war all by himself, and joined the Akatsuki to protect the village. All under one condition. "...That I would protect you and your little sister in the village."

   Sasuke looked surprised about the news, closing his eyes. "So it's true..."

   The second hokage and Orochimaru started explaining about the Uchiha Clan, and how they were deserted from the rest of the village.