Chapter One

Mia POV:

"Matthew Lee Espinosa, get your ass back over hear! I need to get ready for school and so do you..." I paused for a second and realized that today was Saturday.
"You just realized it was Saturday huh?" Matthew had asked seconds after.
"Haha ya but you know me... I'm the dumb blonde."
"STFU!! No you are not. You are smart, kinda hearted, and a rocking best friend." I tried not to his my blushing face but it didn't work. Freaking Matthew always know the right things to say.
"Aren't you gonna compliment me?" he then added with a devilish smile. "Do you really want me too?"
"Sure but it better be things like I'm charming, handsome, good-looking, very hot, muscular..."
"Okay do you really want me to tell you what I think?"
"Humor me."
"You asked for it. your smart, really funny, chill, a huge dork, and your my bestest friend in the whole wide world." He pretended to whip a tear. "awww now was that so hard?"
"Ya kinda." I said with a smirk
***** later that day*****

Matthew POV:

"Mia Gracie Smith get your ass back here!" I said mimicking her from earlier today.
"Not in a million years Matt." I said with smirk knowing I had said the same thing earlier today.
"Why do you want your phone so bad? Are you texting a girl? Do I know her? What's her name? Does she..." "Gracie enough! I'm not texting a girl. I'm texting Carter. We are leaving for the tour in a few days remember"?
"No I totally forgot." I said with a frown. He knows how much I hate it when he leaves. He's my best friend. My only friend. "Gracie don't frown please. I will only be gone for two months. It's gonna be okay. We will talk every single day. And I will text you everyday. And I will text you every morning and every night. We can Skype every night before we go to bed." I told her knowing it will cheer her up. " Ya but Matt it's not gonna be the same with out you! And what if you like find a new female best friend. You will forget all about me! I don't want to lose my best friend; my only friend." She began to tear up. I hate it when she cries. I did the first thing that popped in my head and pulled her into a hug. We always hug but this time it was different. I felt my heart like skip a beat when she wrapped her arms around my waist. I got tingly all over. I instantly pulled away.
" Why did you pull away?" she asked me with a confused look on her face. I didn't know how to answer so I just stared at her. I didn't move or say anything. We stayed like that for about five minutes... just staring at each other.
*bzzzzz* bzzzzz*
Ohh thank the lords. My phone.