scene 2/round 2

~next morning~

Dazedflame, Shimmerpaw, Batsparrow and Sandyfrost set off on a patrol to the river that runs into The Circular Waterfall, whole another patrol that consisted of Eucalyptusfall, Mosspaw, Brightsplash and Jackalflight. While the rest of the cats were in camp mourning the loss of the two cats. the kits had kept quiet after that since their mother and father had died. Tidestar and Bubblebounce and also Rabbitpaw were sitting by the fresh kill pile.

~in the forest~

"You will go poison the fresh kill while i go after Batsparrow's patrol." the bigger cat said and the smaller one nodded. their size difference wasn't that much. Although the smaller cat was a little scared, they didn't want anyone to find out that it was them. the cat padded into the camp. surprisingly no one took notice of them as they padded into the warriors den and hid their til Bubblebounce and Tidestar padded off. The camp was deserted and it was their time to do something. they snuck up on Rabbitpaw, a deathberry in their paw. while Rabbitpaw had got up to go to the nursery, the cat stuffed the mouse with the deathberry. Quickly they ran off. Rabbitpaw padded back. Quietkit and Hydrangeakit pokes their heads out of the nursery and looked at Rabbitpaw as he ate the mouse. They ran over to him.

"Hello Rabbitpaw!" Hydrangeakit peeped as she stood in front of him. He started to choke as the deathberry poisoned him. Quietkit ran up the slope to Tidestar's den, leaving Hydrangeakit standing frozen, watching the apprentice choke. Tidestar ran out the den and ran down the slope to grab Hydrangeakit who was sniffing the mouse.

"Don't eat that." Tidestar said coldly. Hydrangeakit stood their not knowing what to do. She had just watched a cat die right in front of her.

~near the river~

Batsparrow and his patrol made their way to the river. Batsparrow told them to split up, which was not a good idea. Shimmerpaw went with Sandyfrost while Batsparrow went by himself and so did Dazedflame. making his way down to the river, he lapped at the water, quenching his thirst. he took so much of his senses to focus on the water that he'd forgot about the murderers. as the murderer crept up on Dazedflame, he looked around. Well. He didn't know what he was doing. Dazedflame kept drinking at the water. He had heard a twig snap, and wondered if there was a fox or something. keeping his senses alert, he kept looking in the corners of his eyes, hoping to see something. The murderer crept up on him, coming up directly behind him. The murderer bit his tail. Screaming in pain, Dazedflame looked around.

"What're you—!" The murderer cut him off as they pushed him under the water. Bubbles of air travelled up to the surface of the water. no more bubbles appeared so the murderer took their paw off his head and made sure he would stay under the waters surface by dropping a big rock into the water onto Dazedflames tail.

"Dazedflame, i heard something happened!" The call of Batsparrow made the murderer turn and run, back to camp.

Batsparrow ran out and looked around for him but couldn't see him. Batsparrow and the others went over to the waters edge and peered cautiously over the edge. They mewed in shock and horror as they saw Dazedflame's body hanging loosely in the water. quickly, Batsparrow grabbed him in his jaws and pulled him out of the water.

"Dazedflame?" Sandyfrost looked at the lifeless body. Somehow she seemed nice. she usually hated Dazedflame but she was shocked. Shimmerpaw glanced at Sandyfrost. Shimmerpaw immediately looked away rolled her eyes.

"Dazedflame, are you okay? Is he dead?" Shimmerpaw mewed and sniffed him cautiously. "No, Dazedflame." Shimmerpaw licked Dazedflame's pelt.

"Come on, we h-have to get him back to camp." Batsparrow instructed them. He indeed felt dread hanging off of his pelt, he felt as if he was the one to blame. He had done it all. If i hadn't if said to split up, this would never of happened! Batsparrow scolded himself. He frowned.

~camp~

Tidestar just finished announcing Rabbitpaw's death when Batsparrow's patrol arrived, holding a body in their jaws. Tidestar's eyes widened seeing another of her clanmates dead. She shook in absolute shock. The kits had gathered at the entrance to the nursery to see what was going on. They were toppling over each other as they stumbled out the nursery, squishing Quietkit in the process. She just looked at the cat from on her belly, her paw hurting.

"No. Not another two deaths!" Irispaw ran out of the medicine den after Blossomfrost. Gillypaw came out of the den to see what the fuss was about. She thought it was just a warrior that had got hurt but her eyes dropped in utter shock and sadness as her eyes trailed the camp to see Rabbitpaw and Dazedflame dead.

What's happening to our clan! StarClan help us! Sparkleflight silently prayed, looking at Silverpaw and Lakepaw. Lakepaw swished their tail madly.

"Why is our clan falling apart!?" Lakepaw murmured angrily.

"Calm down. everyone. calm down." Tidestar yowled over the top of everyone.

"But they were our clanmates, why should we be calm! First Fallensnow and Daffodileyes, now Dazedflame and Rabbitpaw!" Mosspaw yowled out.

"Listen to Tidestar." Pansypaw flicked their tail in annoyance. "Tidestar, should we accuse two cats again?"

"Yes." Tidestar mewed. "Finally, someone knows how to work a clan, and it's my own daughter." Tidestar mewed half to herself.

Pansypaw clenched their teeth together as Tidestar said the word 'daughter'.

"I agree, we will vote, this will not go down in vein!" Gillypaw yowled and some other cats cheered.

"Okay, i accuse...."

Healed- Blossomfrost and Brightsplash
Accusation: next page.
killed: Dazedflame and Rabbitpaw
Good luck