round 1/scene 1

Welcome!! The first round has started! GOOD LUCK!

All the cats were doing their own things. Some were checking in the nursery. Some were organising patrols. Everything was good. But was it....??

Batsparrow went up to talk to Tidestar while Daffodileyes, Pansypaw and Fallensnow were talking about being on a patrol. Sandyfrost just came back with Pepperflame, Silverpaw and Lakepaw. All carrying prey, they deposited it on the fresh kill pile.

"Can we play!" A little squeak came from the nursery and Hydrangeakit, Glazekit, Confettikit and Stumblekit poked their heads out. They trotted out and went over to Chrysanthemum, Free, Gillypaw, Brightsplash and Dazedflame. Stumblekit stood close to Brightsplash while the other kits asked Chrysanthemum and Free if they wanted to play. Glazekit didn't even take a glance at his scared brother.

"Pansypaw! Fallensnow and Daffodileyes are going on a patrol. Dazedflame, Free, Brightsplash, Snowsleek and Lightningspark go on a patrol to The Circular Waterfall, Daffodileyes, your patrol will go to the Wide River on the opposite side of our territory." Tidestar finished calling out the patrols and then snuck back into her den.

*

Pansypaw padded close to the river. She watched the stepping stones before she jumped after Daffodileyes and Fallensnow. The kept padding at a nice pace, deeper into the forest. the patrol had no idea that they were being followed because the two cats pelts were behind them, where the wind was blowing.

"I smell a mouse." Pansypaw whispered.

"Go catch it, we'll wait for you." Fallensnow stayed behind with Daffodileyes. The two murderers crept onto the two nearest trees, ready to jump.

"Wait, on my signal." The first cat said, it's tail flicking eagerly as they looked down. the other cat nodded.

"Is Pansypaw done?" Fallensnow asked, padding around in a circle.

"Go!" The two murderers jumped from the tree and landed squarely on the two warriors. before either of them could do anything, the two murderers but into their necks like they were prey, killing them instantly. the first murderer licked its claws while the second just stood their looking at its accomplishment.

"H-hello, i got the mouse!" A little squeak indicating that Pansypaw had caught the mouse.

"Get going!" The two cats ran into the trees, hoping that Pansypaw didn't catch them.

"Fallensnow? Daffodileyes? i-i got the mouse." she padded to the trees to find Fallensnow and Daffodileyes lying on the ground. "H-hello? Can you hear me?" Pansypaw nervously padded around, hoping they'd wake up. She had been their since sun-high, trying to wake both of them. She didn't realise they were dead and coming thought they had just collapsed.

"Pansypaw!" Their was a mew that shook through the trees, making Pansypaw jump with surprise as she'd almost fell asleep by Daffodileyes and Fallensnow's side.

"H-help." She whimpered as Batsparrow, Bubblebounce, Gillypaw and Flamepaw came out from the trees.

"Oh my mother of StarClan, what happened!!" Bubblebounce ran over to her clanmates while Flamepaw and Gillypaw ran over to Pansypaw's side, helping her stay up.

Pansypaw kept whimpering the whole way back to camp. She was shocked that she had to find her two patrol members dead right in front of her.

Tidestar rushed out of her den and down to meet them, shock and horror showing on her face.

"Who did this." Rabbitpaw let out a hiss as he saw the two cats dead. Hydrangeakit, Glazekit and Quietkit looked around. Instantly Quietkit shot out of the nursery and ran over to them. She sniffed both of the cats, finally realising who they were.

"MOTHER! FATHER! wake up, please!!" Quietkit, usually quiet, yelled. Hydrangeakit padded cautiously and looked at her mother and father.

"Who in StarClans world did this to my parents, i'll kill you myself if you don't show your face!" Hydrangeakit pushed her parents with a paw. realising they were dead, she started to wail. Maybe they'd wake up if i wail? She had thought that was the case until Jackalflight and Eucalyptusfall pulled the kits closer to them and said that they weren't coming back anymore.

"No! They will come back! They just slept." Quietkit made sure her sister wouldn't get upset but in return, all Quietkit got was dust in her face by her sister who was crying into Jackalflight's fur.

Soon after, Hydrangeakit turned and ran away. Quietkit followed, wanting to give her some company. Quietkit huddled up to her sister, crying with her so Hydrangeakit didn't feel alone.

"Clan, join here!" Tidestar's mew shook through the clearing. Dazedflame, Free, Brightsplash, Snowsleek and Lightningspark were just arriving so they padded over, their eyes furrowing in confusion.

"Today two cats, Daffodileyes and her mate Fallensnow have died mysteriously and i think that they're in our camp, we must accuse someone two cats who we think are the murderers." Outrage spilled out of every cats mouth as they wailed and mourned their loses.

"I accuse...."

Killed: Daffodileyes and Fallensnow
Healed: no one
Accused: find out....