7: Life Is a maraca that goes shaky shaky

lololol, Hi :3 I'm dead. Blep.

--------------------------~--------------------~--------

Marinette's POV

The conversations go by quickly. So does time. Classes end. And so does the amount of calmness I had inside me.

"Tikki, I can't.  I can not." I talk to Tikki in my room.

"Oh Marinette, don't worry so much. Atleast you had fun at school." Says Tikki Trying to cheer me up.

Yes, fun. Surely trying to avoid Adrian the whole day was fun.

"Tikkiii, I don't know what to do" I say as I fall back into my bed but am suddenly jolted up again by a knock on the window.

"Who the hec-" I stop as I see a little bird tapping on the glass.

I go to the bird and open my window. But it flies away and I see Chat noir's face. Upside down.

I stumble back and in comes the thing that makes me regret my actions.

"Wh-what are you doing here?" I say in a whisper and walk backwards.

"That's cute, princess. But your parents aren't out." He says coming closer.

Oh right. They went out for a delivery.

"Hey wait a minute, how do you know that? Were you spying on me?" I say standing my ground and looking at him.

He laughs a little and looks around my room, "You could say so. Always Gotta keep your prey in your sight."

I try to grab the thing nearest to me for defense, just In case. "That's not right. Why are you even doing this?"

He takes a step forward, "well. You ruined my plans. I'm here to ruin yours. Simple as that."

I don't let my gaze waver from his, "I didn't do anything. I never asked for you to give me that thing."

He makes an O face as if I hurt his feelings, "Come on, you can do better than that. You have to accept that you lost it and losing it created more problems for me. More like a certain problem that smells of sugar and sweets. But that's off the point."

He comes closer and and gets down on one knee and holds my hand as he looks up at me, "Princess, Will you do me the honor of-"

I interrupt him and try to take my hand from his, "Whoa. Too soon. Stop. I don't even like you."

He grips my hand gently as he gets up and looks into my eyes, "Don't kid yourself, I just wanted you to come somewhere with me." He turns his back towards me as he moves towards the window, "You ruin my dramatic charm. But be ready at 9."

I stand there dumbfounded and slowly move towards the window to close it.

"I'm never trusting birds again."

--------------~-----------------------~-----------------

Sorry for the short chapter. I'll post more now. Promise ;^;