4:- Notice me

I am back!! Lolol. Ah,i'm late but wooo! I'm finally here!

Marinette POV -

Dear Diary-

It's been a few weeks and i haven't seen any signs of Cat Noir. The news has been quiet and Everyday is as Normal as before. Except,That Adrian keeps looking at me. I have no idea why but everytime i look,he quickly looks away. Tomorrow is Sunday and I'm gonna go out with Rose and Alya.*Knock knock*

Huh? What's that? I look over to the window and see a familiar face. He points upwards and disappears. I go up to the balcony and See him standing there. "You. What did you do?" He says glaring at me. "What do you mean? I didn't do anything." He folds his arms and Leans back. "You're not good at lying,Tell me what you did to what you found in that bracelet?" Oooh no,i can't let him know it's me. "I don't know,Nothing was there." He stands straight,looks at me one more time and turns away. "Ugh,Fine. It's no use now anyway." And with those words,he disappears into the night. I'm not really sure if i can see him anymore but i Am sure how i can get him to notice me. Tomorrow is the day...but not before i go out with my friends. Friends before Men.

Adrian POV-

i get back into my room and tranform back to normal. "Aaah! No! This is so wrong!" I shout in my empty room. "Whoa there,buddy. Hold your horses. It's not like you can't catch her." Plagg says while he eats his cheese. "But how? I don't know if i will ever even see her,It's been a whole week and yet Nothing." I say and i flop down on the sofa. "Well,How about getting catching her attention? Get her to come to you." Plagg says in an obviously bored tone. "And she stole My Vase! It was supposed to go in my collection.  I'll get both of them if it's the last thing i do." I say,determined to get to my goal. "Yeah,yeah,Garbage man. Now get me some more cheese." He says while flying towards me. "Fine,wait." I'm not sure if i could see her again by doing this but I'm sure this will get her to notice me. Tomorrow,This is the first thing i'll do.

Narrator-
And with that,That day ended. Both Filled with determination to reach their goals. But will they be able to do what they set out to do? Or will it go better than they expect? Find out Next Sunday!