1:- Falling in Love

The thoughts will be in italics.

Marinette pov

"Coming Mom!" I shouted from my room.I ran down stairs and greeted my mother with a cheerful smile.

"Good morning,Dear." My mom said and turned on the news.The headlines read "Museum robbed by CatNoir".Too many robberies in a week,a criminal at such a young age,i wonder what made him do all this.

"Marinette,Do you remember about tonights party?" I snapped out of my thoughts at my moms voice.

"Oh,yeah.I remember...i just don't feel like going."i said while keeping my eyes on the news."Well,you have to go.It's from Mr agreste and you know how much he would like if you came too."Mom said.

Mr agreste.The top buisnessman in France.And his son,Adrian Agreste.The top model that every girl fangirls over,also a student in our school.Excluding Me.

"Okay,mom.I'll Go" I said with a Smile."I'll be late for school,Bye mom" i waved at my mom and rushed out. I saw my father,"Good bye,Dad" i said and went out.

I reached the school in time.I saw alya sitting there"Hey girl." Alya said and Waved at me.

"Good morning,alya" i Smiled and Sat down.Suddenly we heard Chloe squeel,"Adriannn",i turned towards the door and saw adrian coming in,"Oh..uh..hey,chloe" Both good childhood friends,but he still seems to want to run away from her,Who would'nt want to tho. I giggled at this thought.

After school:-

"See you tomorrow,I have to get ready for the party now.bye,alya."I said to alya and went home.

I saw the dress already in my room,Probably my mom left it there."Thank you,Mom!" I shouted to my mom downstairs,"No problem dear,Get ready"

I put it on and looked in the mirror,It was beautiful.

"Time to go,marinette!" My dads voice came from downstairs. "Coming!" I said and went.

I've never been one to fangirl over the agrestes but my parents respected them and were close friends too.

We arrived and met with everyone.After Meeting mostly All the people,i Went to tue balcony to take a quick breath.

"Wow,there are so many people here." The night was as beautiful as ever but In that darkness of night there was a Silouhette of a person with ears at the top of the roof.

I turned to go back inside but a feeling of uneasiness stopped me,that someone was behind me,I turned to look and there he was,The most wanted criminal in paris,CatNoir.

"What....What are you even doing here?" I said showing bravery but his snickering at my words made me lose a little hope in myself."Me? Why don't you tell me What YOU are doing here? Should'nt you be dancing with the People,Princess?" He said with a smirk.

"I don't want to dance and don't call me princess." I said firmly,"Hmm...Shall you have a dance with me here.",he said,"umm...i.." I was thinking of a good answer but he spoke first," Or are you afraid of me?" He chuckled and Leaned in Take my hand. "I'm not afraid and I will dance with you." I said and gave my hand. He danced gracefully,it was like the steps were fixed perfectly with every turn."Why are you here?" I asked again,"To see you,Princess.",he said with another turn.I stopped."What do you want from me?"
He smirked and stepped back a little. A little shimmer in his hand,He took out a Diamond bracelet."what's that?" I said backing away but he just came forward."A little something i borrowed." He said,He took my hand and put it on. "What?!" I tried taking it off but he stopped me. "Keep it,i'll take it back soon.....but remember,if that goes missing from your wrist,You'll go missing from this world." The next thing i knew was that he Was gone into the night,But the only thing to prove this encounter was with me.

This night changed my simple life into a box of secrets,if i lose it's key,I lose my life.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
Note
         So i decided to write fanfic,just cuz it makes me lose stress and it's exam season so,Hope chu like it.