5 :- Night Quest

*poofs out of nowhere* Hello,Dear People~ I have finally come back to wattpad after taking a long, loooooong break from it. Miss author was either hella Lazy or In a storm of problems. Forgive this potato :3 i'll write another one this week to make up for the all the days that i didn't •~• Fair deal,eh? Hope you enjoy this chapter ^^

Marinette's Pov~

Oh no, Oh no no, Noooooo. I was supposed to do the 'thing' Today. How could i forget? I have to babysit Manon today, On a Sunday...When i was supposed to catch the attention of a special someone..and Go out with Alya and Rose. I'll just have to call them and tell them the plan's been cancelled.

I call Alya and she picks up quickly. "Mari, I thought you forgot that we have to meet up with Rose. Where were you?" Alya says as soon as she picks up. "I didn't forget, alya. But i may have forgotten this other thing and i can't come meet you guys today" i say to her. "What? Whyyy?" She asks and i explain that i have to babysit Manon. "We can help you, We'll come over and take care of her too. It'll be like a party but just with a little girl in it." Alya says quite happily. I giggle at her enthusiasm. "Sure. Bring Rose with you then. See you in about 1 hour."

"Okay, gotcha." Alya says and the call ends. Well, that's done but now what about CatNoir? I still have a time since it's only 3:30 pm, i'll just think about it later.

1 hour later~

I'm talking to tikki when the door bell rings and I hear my mom open the door and Two voices greet my parents. "Quick, Hide Tikki." I tell tikki and she hides just as Alya and Rose come into my room. "Mari!" Both of then say in unison and we hug eachother. "Where's Manon?" Rose asks and looks around the room. "Oh, she isn't here yet. She'll in here in about-" i glance at the watch "10 mins"

We hang out and talk about things while we wait for Manon. Alya imitates Chloe and we burst out in laughter. After a few mins Manon enters the room and she joins our little group.

Hours go by quickly. Alya, Rose, and Manon play pretend with the dolls But my mind is stuck on How i'm going to pull this off. It's the first time i'm ever doing this and I don't even know how it'll go. What if i get caught? No no, That won't happen. My plan will work as long as I find Him there because after our Little Vase Incident, he's sure to try and get another one.

"Hey, alya. I just remembered i have something to get from outside. I'll be back, but I might be late so feel free to Make it a sleepover" i say to her and grab my bag in which Tikki is. "Sure, But be back soon, We have to tell scary stories to eachother" Alya says and looks at Manon. "Booo~ i'm the ghost of the Marshmallow That you Once Ate" Alya says in a spooky way attempting to scare manon. Manon shrieks a little and hides behind Rose. "It's okay, Manon." Rose says to Comfort her.

I'm now out of my house and behind a building. It's 8 Now and Manon is sure to have gone home. It's also dark so no one will see me. "Tikki, Spots on!" I transform and Go to The Museum. I stand on top of it and go inside as quietly as i can. As i go in,i hide in the shadows of the pillars. I see a figure moving around, it might be the guard but no, it's an entirely different person. Someone i was expecting to see.

Just as he is about to Take the Vase, i Stop his hand with my Yoyo. "Stop. You can't do that." He quickly looks in my direction. "Well Hello there. I had a feeling you'd come here." He looks back at the Vase. "Now, i was in the middle of something." He brings his left hand near the vase to grab it but i pull the yoyo so he comes towards me and away from the vase. "I said Stop." I say as i Narrow my eyes at him. "And I told You Not to get in my way!" He yanks his hand and the yoyo lets go of his wrist. "What're you doing here?" He growls at me. "I wanted to talk to you." I say calmly. He snickers, "About what, princess?" He takes walks towards me, "How to be Hot like me?" He winks. "In you dreams, kitten. I'm here to tell you to Stop Your Vase Obsession and Maybe, Just Maybe, Do something good for once." I glare at him.

"As silly as it may found, Princess. I actually do good." He stands in front of me with an annoyed expression on his face. "Would you be such a dearie and Shoo out of here? You Reek Of Kindness and-" he eyes me as tho i'm an alien."...Sweets" what. No. Wait, Why? Does he know who i am? Did he find out? Do i really smell like Sugar?

Little did i know That while i was busy with my own thoughts, Catnoir got the vase. The Alarm got me out of my thoughts and i saw him going out the front. "Are you crazy? They'll see you?" I say to him while following him slowly. "Fear not, newbie. For i, Your Knight in A Dark Catsuit,Won't get caught" He said as he looked back at me and smirked. "Besides, this just makes it more fun" He used CataClysm to break down the door. I followed him but Kept my distance So he wouldn't know.

He entered Mr.Agreste's House....and in Adrien's Room. Why would he....? I waited on the building infront of his room, still hidden in the Dark of the Night. What i saw next Shocked me very, very much. Catnoir was Non other than Adrien.