great book actually, but it wasn't exactly what i was trying to do, with another firm push, chérie gasped and was forced to eye him when he tucked her chin forwards.

just when he was about to say something else, his phone rang and he winced.

where were all these calls when i needed to get away from gina, she thought.

quickly, chérie got out of his grasp as he focused on his phone. at her action, jason's face turned apologetic and she didn't understand why.

yes, stop yelling i'm with her, okay fine jus-, no i won't tell her that, you guys ar-, you know what i will call you later, jason muffled voice was louder than expected in the quiet room, chérie was able to notice the familiar voice behind the call.

was that nessa ? i didn't know that you had her number or even talked to each other, she questioned, while jason only sighed and went to sit on the chair beside the kitchen counter.

yeah, well she asked me to look for you because you weren't answering any of her calls nor ashley's, they called me and asked if you were at my place which you weren't and the three of us got worried, ashley was waiting for you to turn your phone on because she had your location pinned in her phone-,

she does ? chérie asked, arms crossed on her chest. jason let out a laugh and continued, yeah, that girl may look tough but she's a real softie to you, and vanessa obviously.

i don't know if i should feel worried or touched that she has my location on her phone, which as you can see by the look on my face, i didn't know, chérie pointed a finger on her face while jason simply bite his lips.

but why are you here ? the girls were busy weren't they ? she asked but was given a surprising answer, actually the second you turned your phone on, i was at a starbucks near by and they send me the address you were at, since i was close and eager to talk to you, i told them they could scold you tommorow so i could get the chance to talk to you first.

oh, that make sense, chérie slumped kinda grateful it was jason who came and not the girls, but at the same time not.

what did you want to talk about then ? but by the look on his face, she knew her girls just had to meddle in her porn star love story dilemma.

they told you didn't they ? chérie wasn't even mad at this point, maybe it was better that way since chérie had the habit of ignoring her problems until it eventually got away on its own.

jason nodded, an awkward silence now lingering between them.

i-, both started at the same time, you go-, again, both said at the same time.

chérie sighed which jason took as her letting him talk first.

i wasn't subtle i know, about the whole dating thing it's just i have grown to like you, a lot actually, and i was hoping that i could be the only dick in your life from now on, jason tried to joke.

only dick ? chérie asked, i meant man, cause man have a penis so be the only penis in you life, you know what, just forget that i said that, stupid moment for a joke, instead of giving her usual crooked smile, chérie remained silent which slightly worried him.

i'm cool with being friends don't worry about that, i mean i get why you don't want to date pornstars in general, although i don't at the same time, but i don't want to talk about that cause that will create an argument but i just, jason took a breath from his non stop rambling, god this shouldn't be this hard, i'm so bad with words.

jason had been looking at the floor when he started rambling, not wanting to see her reaction but he accidently looked up and meet chérie's now sad face.

her eyes were getting a little red, her cheeks were flushed as her arms were tightly wrapped around her chest in a timid way. he would see the guilt in her face and jason didn't know how to express his feelings.

he was a pornstar for christ sake, he was good with actions, not words.

and so, that's what he did, as he caught her off guard with a gentle kiss.

(   sike, the chapter is divided
in three parts so expect some
steamy yet unexpected erotic
scenes next chapter   )