And I can't really finish before my lips have somehow found their way- or rather, his, have found their way to mine.

I fight it for a moment, eyebrows scrunching and my hand flat against his chest, trying to resist it.

But hey, we all know I can't ever resist the kind of love that makes running through red lights worth it. Even if a cop does catch you.

We stand there in the driveway, lips locked and moving in a way that might make my heart grow seventy-five times bigger in my chest.

Only a few minutes of the heated slobber session do I realize Eleanor, opening my eyes and pulling back for a moment to see a mortified look on her face.

Jaw unhinged, she drops the hose she was using to water her roses-which were already fucking dead, by the way.

I swallow hard when she turns and briskly walks inside her "We're a super fucking rich family, so we're going to show it off and be douche's about it" house, slamming the glass door behind her.

I'm surprised it didn't shatter into a trillion pieces with that kind of force.

"Fuck... Uh. Should I care?" Looking at Louis, knowing he's seen what I just saw, he shakes his head.

"No. What you should care about is how I'm going to take you to my place-"

And Zayn's place. Huh. Wonder why he left that out.

Ohhh, that's right.

Because I despise the Calvin Klein worthy model prancing around my boyfriend in his CK boxer briefs.

I've decided I hate Calvin Klein products.

"and how I'm going to lay you down on my bed..."

Oh fuck.

Shit, he's getting closer, so close that his breath tickles the lobe of my ear.

My body tingles when he runs a hand down my back, pressing me closer to him until I relax, unraveling my nerves, standing there slack against him as he leans against the car.

"How would you want me to do it? Because all this time I've been preparing, and your pretty little mind had no clue about it."

Oh. Makes sense now.

"I'm... Jesus, I'm so sor-"

And he cuts me off with a kiss to my cheek, causing blood to rush to the exact spot, spreading to my other cheek until I'm blushing idiotically.

"We're only a ride away now," he says, and I nod, because yes.

The road is the only thing I have to worry about until I'm being fucked senseless.

Lets hope this lovey-dovey situation doesn't cause a car accident then.

When we actually make it to Louis' flat all in one piece (thankfully), I have the boner the size of Utah, and what's even better is so does he.

"Zayn is at Wendy's," Louis says, laughter following. "Works there now, so we're alone. All alone."

Good. That's how it should've always fucking been like.

Being alone really is so much less sucky when you're alone with someone. Nobody can deny that.

"Just fuck me already, please," I say, closing the door to Louis' room, starting to quite hastily pull my shirt off, but a gentle hand stops me.

I stop, put my arm down and look at Louis, whose eyes are practically telling me to slow down. Way down.

I melt visibly, my eyes glazing over in lust. And even I can feel the dilation that takes place in my pupils.