Chapter 12

Manik's POV

Oh boy I totally messed this one.I really really should control my mouth.I need a filter.Nandini totally has ruined me and I haven't even been with her for more than few hours I mean once I knew she was Nandini.How could I have been such a fool to fall for her Nandan Murthy act.But she was good with keeping up her act.I always had my doubts after seeing that video but I went along with her to see to what extent she will go to defend herself.Instead of getting furious I was somewhat happy that it was her.She had me captivated the moment I had seen her video.

Once she accepted that she was Nandini I was overwhelmed though I wasn't happy that she chose this path just to follow her dreams it was totally uncalled for.She could have joined next year oh wait I wouldn't have met her then.And listening to her excuses I felt they were pretty genuine and she was desperate.I seriously had no idea she will be here I was so shocked to see her at the restaurant but overjoyed as well.But, damn she is feisty little one.I like it I like it a lot.When Aliya begged to join me for this trip as she was going through some difficult time.I wasn't too happy because she is getting clingy though I have made it crystal clear to her that there can be nothing between us other than friendship.That night I had to control myself by lashing out at her because she spoiled everything with Nandini.She had very bad timing.I tried so much to get rid of her somehow but there were inevitable circumstances and I couldn't come back to Nandini.That was the biggest mistake as she had already left.I tried to call her zillion times but her phone was switched off.

After seeing her with my brother I totally lost it and then she had the audacity to pinch ,bite and hit all on the same day.I smiled remembering her frustrated face.She was this real attractive angelic beauty who wasn't easy to let go.And her full lips they were made to kiss by me.I cant get enough of her lips.Its like when she smiles with her full lips its sheer mix of seduction and joy and innocence all at once.I haven't seen any girl so cute yet do hot.She is totally different from any other girl I have dated or been with.I have to make her mine no matter what.

I was so jealous by seeing her with my brother so I just uttered rubbish to just rile her up but I hurt her a lot.I will give her some space as of now but she has to come back to me sooner or later until then I have to get rid of Aliya I had booked her a room in same hotel.Seems like I had my plate full.But Nandini was my highest priority and  so was spending time with my brother.I was a jerk to both of them.

I couldn't resist calling Nandini.So I called her many a times but she did not pick up any call.I will have to meet her tomorrow and beg for her forgiveness which I haven't done in my entire life.

I called my brother and asked him to join me in my room so that we could talk.

He came after some time and we were talking casually so I started asking him about Nandini and Naina.

" So little brother how did you meet those two girls they seem nice".I knew he was already crazy about Nandini ..who wouldn't be.

" Oh yea very nice girls.Especially Nandini I really like her" He blushed.

Seems like I have to take the matter in my own hands.I just smiled at him and mumbled  " Yea she is very likeable ".

Maddy talked for some more time and then he left.

I kept trying to call Nandini but still couldn't.I was getting restless so I called Maddy and asked for Naina's number saying Aliya had some work with her.I was becoming a liar all because of Nandini Murthy.Once I got her number I called her.

She picked up after few rings
"Hello "
" Hey Hi this is Manik Maddy's brother actually I wanted to know if Nandini made it to her house safely as she was not getting a cab"
" Umm yes she did.But now she is sleeping as she is having a bad headache.I will let her know you called"

" No not necessary if you give me your address we will all come and visit your place tomorrow if you dont mind"

" Ya sure since you guys are really nice I don't think so my family will have any problem to have you guys here.Here is the address"

" Thanks so much Naina.Will see you all tomorrow and let this be a surprise for Nandini"

" But you hardly know her"

" Ahh well we connected really well today so I just wanted to know you all well"

" Okay if that's what you say.But mind it my uncle is a cop and a very strict one for that matter".

" Yea sure I promise we will all behave" I smiled she said her bye, and hung up.

There you go Miss Murthy you can't really run away from me from your own house.Be ready I will be there tomorrow.

After talking to my parents I was almost ready for bed then I heard a knock on my door.

When I opened the door I saw Aliya standing there in her flimsy night gown.

" Hey Manik I wasn't sleepy can I spend some time with you ?".

I wanted to drag her myself to her room and make sure she didn't trouble me for the rest of my life.I politely denied saying I was tired but she insisted she wanted to talk to me about her problems now I was not sure about that as her attire gave me some other impression.I reluctantly allowed her to come inside.After coming inside first thing she did was took a selfie of us catching me off guard and she uploaded it as soon as she took the selfie.I couldn't even say anything.She was seriously making me crazy now.

" Aliya I really need to sleep you should go to your room.We will meet tomorrow morning" I opened the door and showed her her way.She left with a pout.As if I care.

Sleep couldn't come near me as certain beauty had occupied my mind.