Harem poll

S: Hi guys welcome to the harem poll of "Iron will Fire soul" xD

Long Di: That's was quick especially Naruto is still a kid at the moment, what made you do decide to make the poll first?

S: Well as you know that one of my reader and my friend who give me lots of challenge (And sorry cause most of the challenge you gave me, either I haven't know the crossover anime or I didn't have the ideas to read them xD) and ideas for story @edricotendy00 xD.

S: When I ask him what does he think of my new story and some ideas for it, as usual he gave me a list of girls he wish me to add into the story xD. At first I am a bit of xD and don't know what to reply but anyway I decide to do the harem list first and also some characters basic info.

Long Di: Hm... so who is in the harem?

S: xD If you are one of my reader that have read all my other works, you should know there are three people that will surely be in the harem and they are-

Long Di: Wait! Let's begin the story shall we?

Let's begin

Characters that surely in the harem

(1st person)

Name: Uchiha Satsuki (Fem Sasuke)

Character background: The younger sister of the Uchiha prodigy- Uchiha Itachi and the second child of both Uchiha Fugaku and Uchiha Mikoto

Character background: The younger sister of the Uchiha prodigy- Uchiha Itachi and the second child of both Uchiha Fugaku and Uchiha Mikoto. She lost her family in the night of Uchiha massacre, after she decide to close up herself and focus on revenge his clan by killing her brother. As the village elder did nothing to help the situation as they want the power of Sharingan for themselves and secretly plan to make Satsuki as a weapon factory or a breeding machine to produce more Uchiha to Konoha. But it all change during the Chunin exam as the Uchiha heiress meet the laziest blonde sword master and also the savior of her that change her world.

Chakara type: Lighting and Fire

Favorite food/ drinks: Chicken and Tomato

Likes: Training and reading

Family: (Father) Uchiha Fugaku

(Mother) Uchiha Mikoto

(Elder Brother) Uchiha Itachi

Personality: Cold and stubborn but kind in her heart

Position: -

Species: Human

Power-

Bloodline: Sharingan

Weapon: ??

Special ability: ??

(2nd person)

Name: Yuki Haku (Fem Haku)