08. exposed

08 | exposed 

She didn't recognize the room. The dusty light peeking through the unfamiliar, luxury curtains suggested morning. And her head throbbed, a funky taste in her mouth, her skin tingling. 

With a groan, she forced herself upright. Through squinting eyes, she realized she was naked. Very naked. Gasping, she yanked the blanket around her to cover her exposed skin. 

Panic pulsing thick in the veins of her neck, she peered over the bedside. Her clothes were scattered along the floor. And the steady breathing beside her was a dead giveaway that her late-night-romp guest was still here. 

Wincing, Jia dared to glance next to her. "Holy shit," she breathed, clapping her hands over her mouth. 

Face smashed against the pillow, lightly snoring, dried drool at the corners of his mouth, slumbered Kim Doyoung. 

"I slept with an idol?" Her voice was almost a hysterical whisper

Jia permitted ten seconds of unabashed staring. Red scratch marks colored his back, and his lips looked swollen. Despite the marring, his skin was beautiful, inviting. Like she really wanted to touch him again. 

A quiet sigh escaped her mouth. She brushed the hair out of his eyes and smiled at him. 

If only Dispatch could see them now. His reputation would no longer include 'boring.' 

Pursing her lips, she slid out of bed, panther-like. She tiptoed about the room and snuck into the hotel bathroom. 

The mirror showed the patterns of hickeys and bite marks along her skin. Face aflame, she stepped into her clothes as quickly and as quietly as she could. 

When she reemerged, Doyoung stirred with a deep exhale. But before he could awake, she grabbed her purse and her camera bag and left the hotel. 

;; 

a/n: this is the closest to smut you gonna get from me 🙃