The minute I stepped out of the door I got roughly pushed and ending up hitting against some lockers. I whipped around, ready to fight the motherfucker that decided to push me, girl or not. I was already having a bad day!

"Why you-"

"So I heard some things about you Jasper." Elijah interrupted, his arms folded.

"Elijah, what the fuck do you want?" I asked, pushing myself off of the lockers and walking up close to him, prepared to pounce if he tried anything.

"I hate you. He chose you over me. I don't know what he was thinking. He has no idea that barely even two months later you're fucking some new kid. What the hell was going through your head?! You don't deserve him. I do. You never loved him. Even so, he loved you, and I bet he still does, because I know he's not dead! There's no way he's gone! I wonder if he'd feel the same about you if he knew the truth you dick." Elijah spat as he shoved me back, making me instantly shove him.

"You don't know what's going on." I said.

"What's there to understand? No matter what your reason is, you cheated on your mate. There is no excuse that'll condone your actions. I've loved him my entire life and you just...you ruined everything!!!" He shouting before whirling his large fist that landed directly on my cheek, which caused me to once again hit my back up against the lockers.

Usually that wouldn't be anything for me, I'd gotten into enough fights up until then, but something was different. My body began to feel heavy and it felt like I was slowly losing control of my legs. Soon, I fell to my knees. I could hear the crowd that had surrounded us laughing, but of course Elijah wasn't laughing. If anything, he seemed more pumped up since I was on my knees.

"Stand up Cuttington. Let's fight" Elijah provoked as he began walking towards me. As he walked, my vision blurred and he became barely recognizable, 'what's happening to me..my body...I can't see..I can't hear..' I thought to myself as I slowly fell forward, swallowed by complete paralyzation and unconsciousness.

When my eyes opened up, I thought I would have woken up at school, or somewhere in the hospital, but it definitely wasn't either of those. In fact, the room wasn't a room at all, it seemed like a hallway that was decorated like a purple galaxy in space. I slowly rose to my feet and cautiously took a step forward, happy to see that I didn't fall through the cloudy-and -thin-looking floor.

"Where the hell am I.." I wondered, beginning to walk down the long and seemingly-endless-light purple hallway.

"Jasper.."

My breath hitched and I froze in place. That voice. I knew it immediately.

"Cyril?" I asked, slowly turning around to come face to face with my dark brown colored wolf. "This is some extra-terrestrial-Disney-on-crack-shit!! I must be going insane." I said through forced laughter. Cyril wasn't laughing.

Cyril sighed and looked up at me with his piercing golden eyes, "the Moon Goddess has brought us here. I hoped your rebellion would end soon, but the Moon Goddess foresaw differently, which is why we're here together" he explained.

"I don't understand, where is "here"" I asked.

"Well, when a werewolf  has become so distant to its mate, the werewolf life begins to decrease. Before the decrease happens, the Moon Goddess brings together the werewolf's wolf and human self, to The Space In Between." He expressed further.