Chapter 22

I. Love. This. Song. Too. DARN MUCH!!! WHAT THE FRICK FRACK?!?!?!? WHAT FRICKERY IS THIS?!?!^
I AM ALIVE!!!!! I'M BACK PEEPS!!! AND THIS CHAPTER IS DEDICATED TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO....*dramatic orchestra—that I'm not actually going to pay for—starts to okay*
riceysweet98 YOUR COMMENTS IN MY LAST CHAPTER LEGIT HAD ME DEAD IM SORRY! 😂😂 I LAVA YOU!! Thank you so much for sticking with me and this book!!!! ^^

Parker's POV

After changing into my outfit, I sluggishly and dreadfully followed Tofu into the dining room where my dad sat waiting for me. When I opened the doors, my dad's head turned towards me and a creepy smile curled onto his face.

"Don't you look lovely." He commented as he covered his mouth to hide an obvious chuckle.

"Shut up." I mumbled, adjusting the bunny ears on my head.

"I think the little bunny tail was a good add wouldn't you agree Tofu?" My dad added as he placed his elbow on the table and rested his chin in his palm.

"Of course master." Tofu agreed as he pulled out a chair for me to sit in.

"You look good in fishnet stockings and a white leopard. You look like a little bunny angel." My dad added with a soft laugh.

"Go suck my toes!!" I angrily shouted before flipping him off and plopping down into the chair that was pulled out for me.

"I think this is the perfect outfit for the auction. I'll make sure to have another one ready when that time comes, that way you'll have a fresh and clean one for your auction. You'll definitely get a lot of bidders. I'm so proud." My dad said as he grabbed his silk napkin and stuck a bit of it in his shirt.

Isabell strolled into the room rolling the silver cart that held the full course meal that was usually prepared for us. 'I'm not going to lie, I actually miss McDonald's double quarter pounder. But this food isn't that bad I guess. It's so fancy my Burger King, Chick-fil-A, Whataburger, and Mcdonalds tongue has mixed feelings.' I thought to myself.

(AU note- Long ago these four nations...)

"There's a reason we're having dinner this early, you know?" My dad said as he began cutting his steak.

'I knew it.' I thought.

"Yeah I figured as much. What is it?" I answered in a distasteful tone.

"That's no way to act when you're about to receive a present. Well I guess presents would be better." My dad replied mischievously.

"What are you-"

"Bring them in." My dad ordered Tofu as he snapped his fingers.

Tofu nodded and exited the room silently. Soon after, I heard a loud yell that made my head whip around towards the door.

"Let us go!!! When are you going to let us go!?!" The voice shrieked.

'Us..?' I asked myself.

The door flung open and Tofu brought in a handcuffed brunette boy that was fighting and struggling like his life depended on it. Meanwhile, behind them, Isabell entered the room with another boy that looked identical to the first one, except he was much more calm and just had his head facing the floor.

"Ah right, well, I guess introductions are in order." My dad said as he stopped up and clasped his hands together. "Luca, Lucas, meet my son Parker. Parker, meet Luca and Lucas. They belonged to my ex-fiancé but she had an unfortunate accident and since they didn't have any other family....they were forced to come with me. Despite that, I've treated them as if they were my own." My dad pronounced arrogantly.