3

"Mikey come 'ere." Becky groaned. Marcus has kept them both up most of the night by fussing and crying. Michael set the infant in his cradle before he just about fell into the bed. His face was instantly buried into the redheads skin as his arm wound around her waist pulling her closer. "I missed you more than anything." She said into his ear. His lips gently met her cheek.

"I missed you more Red." They has been seeing each other since before she went to NXT. As he fell asleep her mind couldn't help but wander to the day she met him.

"The fuck is your problem." She pushed the brunette away from here.

"I was just trying to grab my fucking beer but it seems like you already drank it." He replied as he squeezed onto the stool next to her. Her body was instantly turned away from him. "Whatever I like this view anyway." She thought about turning around and punching him but it wasn't worth it to her.

"Oh fuck off you Feb." As Michael was pushed off of the stool he took Becky could fell his warmth surround her. His lips were moving along her ear before she knew what was happening.

"Better than being a Mick." As her head turned her eyes met his for the first time. She couldn't tear her line of sight from his face. Everything about him drew her into him. "What's wrong? Never seen a Brit before?" She rolled her eyes as she pulled away. "It's Michael if you wanna find me later." He stated as he was handed a beer by the bartender and disappeared to find his friend. "Fuck Saraya. Why do you always have to point me towards the ones that are hard to get?"

"Because she's worth it." He raised an eyebrow as he began to drink the alcohol in his glass. "I've known her for a while Mikey. She's a good one." He shook his head.

"Why do you always try to hook me up with your friends?" She smirked as she turned him around. His eyes met the redheads instantly.

"Because I knew she'd fancy you." Michael was pushed towards Becky.

"It's Becky so you better not run away again." He lightly laughed as he was dragged to the dance floor.

"You know I knew you'd come find me." He said into her ear as she was guided into him.

"You know you really are a Feb." His laughter was music to her ears.

"As long as this Feb has a chance." Her lips brushed along his cheek before finding his ear.

"I wouldn't have found you if you didn't."

The rest of the night was a blur of drinking, talking and dancing. The two had instantly formed a bond that would last.

"Bex." Michael finally got her out of her trance. She hummed a response.

"I just can't believe it's been seven years." He chuckled lightly as his lips brushed hers.

"Neither can I love. I wouldn't trade them for the world." It was seconds before her lips were on his. They both groaned and pulled away as Marcus began to cry. As Becky went to get him they both heard a knock at the door. "I'll get it." The door was opened only to reveal a very tired looking Charlotte. "I'm sorry Char." That was when she saw the tears rolling down her cheeks. "Bex." The blonde was gently embraced before she was pulled into the room.

As Becky moved closer Michael was passed the infant while he allowed her to slip between himself and Charlotte.

"What happened Charlie?" She asked quietly as Michael bounced the baby slowly.

"He left." The redheads mouth dropped.

"What a dick." He commented getting a small laugh out of the blonde. He watched as the two girls basically waddled to the bed. Once they were settled into it they both looked over at him. "What?"

"Come cuddle." Charlotte said as Becky nodded. Michael went to set down Marcus before he was stopped by the blondes words. "Bring him too idiot it might keep him asleep." As Marcus was placed between the two Becky was wrapped in Michaels arms. His head buried in her shoulder before he was out like a light.

"What really happened Char?" Becky asked and the blondes eyes were trained on the infant between them.

"He was done with my schedule. I just don't understand it Bex. You were gone for two straight months and he never said anything and he had to take care of this one. I'm gone for less than a month and he walks out." The redhead gently squeezed Charlottes hand.

"That's because Mikey understands Char. You just have to find the right person. I got truly, truly lucky. Ask P to find you someone. You might just get lucky too. Until then Marky is the perfect little snuggler." It was almost as if on cue that Marcus little face nuzzled its way into Charlottes shoulder.

"You know like ninety five percent of us will watch him if you ever want us to." Becky lightly laughed.

"I'll take you up on that offer once you can hold him correctly." They both watched as Marcus shifted his scrunched face turning before his entire body buried into Becky.

"He's too adorable." The blonde commented as the redhead quietly laughed.

"Hard to think he's my son isn't it?" Charlotte nodded.

"It's just hard to believe that you have a kid. I mean you did always say you never wanted kids." Becky shook her head.

"Well I can tell you this much. I was so wrong in ever saying that. He's the best thing to ever happen to me." The blonde smiled as her head shook.

"You really have changed. You both have." The Lass Kicker lightly laughed.

"Him more than me though." The Queen shook her head.

"No. He was bound to change his way. You however are way more stubborn. We all thought you were gone when you got suspended. If it weren't for Saraya we would have thought you both were dead." Becky lightly laughed. "Come on Bex. I mean who serious goes awol for basically a year."

"Someone who's pregnant and doesn't want anyone to know.."