addictive ° K.H

addictive ° Klaus Hargreeves

Woah, you thought to yourself. Now how did this happen? You were in shock, I mean who wouldn't. You fell in love with your best friends brother. Well, adopted brother. But brother nonetheless.

Allison will kill you if she found out. It's not like she hates her brothers, she just cares for you. And you know that. Her family's a bit... Dysfunctional.

A bunch of adults who have superpowers raised by a father who didn't care to even gives them names, you couldn't be surprised. What really surprised you was falling for the junkie himself.

Klaus Hargreeves

Just thinking about his name made your skin crawl. Not in a bad way. Though you really wished it was. How could you? Allison was your friend but oh. His eyeliner. His smile. His jokes. His style. You've fallen hard.

And the worst part was he fell for you too. Or so he says.

"Shh you're thinking too loud." Klaus's sleepy voice awoke you from your thoughts. You were about to apologise when you realized something.

"Klaus.. you can't read minds."

"I don't need to, I can just feel you thinking."

You scoffed slightly trying to stop the small smile from forming. Nights like these made you dismiss the thoughts of Klaus not loving you back and how Allison would react.

Nights like these made you love Klaus even more.

"Klaus." But the thoughts were killing you. It felt like you took too many pills, the effect slowing taking over you little by little until you felt like collapsing. "Mmm?" He hummed, his voice muffled.

You turned your head over to see him lying face first in his pillow. The blanket half way over his bare body, exposing some of his tattoos. You bit your lip, tugging on it because of the anxiety you were receiving. You haven't even said anything, come on y/n!

Through the long pause, Klaus pushed his head up and looked over at you in curiosity. Once her saw the look over worry on your face he immediately turned fully over and was now awake. Whatever tiredness he once had once gone.

"Babe?" He knew that pet name gave you shivers, which made this even harder. How could you ask him? Was this something that could be so easily brought up? You were mentally screaming at yourself in your head whilst Klaus rested his hand on your cheek. "Babe."

"Do you really love me? And don't give me that 'oh why would you say that y/n of course I do, you're the only person I've loved and I'll never leave you let's be together forever and-"

That's kiss. The kiss wasn't rough. It wasn't soft. It was perfect. It always was. Especially when it stopped you from being annoying, you thought.

And he knew that. Although kissing didn't stop the anxiety, the sadness you thought about your questions. It did stop you from rambling and let you think for a second.

"Y/n, I don't know who told you differently but-" Klaus kissed you softly this time before sitting up. "I love you. Look if you don't believe that's okay. But I believe me." When did Klaus gets so emotional. I mean, he's always with the jokes and sarcasm.

Another thing you loved. Something no one else saw. Klaus wasn't always looking for attention or giving out witty comments, Klaus was almost poetic. He was emotionally understanding and knew how to choose his next words carefully. He was nothing like his siblings said about him.

Tears almost came out of you e/c eyes when he looked away. Fuck. Did you just mess up?

"Klaus, baby. I'm sorry I just-" I say up, resting on hand in your lap while the other tried to run through your tangled hair. You wore one of his band tees and sweats which we're probably his as well. You exhale through your quivering lips not knowing what to say.

Do you just say 'I know, I was stupid to ask. I love you too' no that's too cheesy. That's something every one says. And knowing you, you do the exact opposite normal people do.

"I'm worried." You finally said. You didn't look up at him, afraid of his reaction. Worried? Is that all you can say you y/n? You mentally scoffed at yourself. Pathetic, he's probably going to leave you now.

Maybe that's too far but your anxiety is way to high to care right now.

Coldness, it was like death itself wrapped his hands around your shoulders and pulled you in. It was intoxicating, the chilling sensation spreading through your body like ice. It was the feeling of a drug you couldn't get enough of.

You inhaled Klaus's crisp essence, something you found a hard to describe. It wasn't woodsy, and it wasn't lemony. What was it? This was something you thought about quite often when you hugged him.

Klaus rubbed your shoulders and mumbled under his breath, looking up at the ceiling. You were enchanted by the way his jaw moved, by his eyes flickering as if he was trying to stay awake.

You wanted to say something, anything. But you couldn't. Maybe another day. You can make it up to him later.

You reached over and cupped his face causing him to look at you. You gently moved him down and bring him closer to your body, letting him hug your stomach.

You didn't need to know if he loved you or not. You didn't need to worry. It was Klaus Hargreeves. He's going to love you till the end of the line. He's going to love you until it hurts.

It was stupid to think the way you did earlier, now that you thought about it. Klaus was so sweet, caring, sarcastic, himself. You loved him and that's all that really matters.

The feeling of his face buried in your chest as you feel the heat of his body press against your somewhat exposed stomach. It was nice. It was comfortable to be holding him. It was home.

It was addictive.

°•°••°•°••°

This was my first ever imagine so it probably sucked and is OOC and went off story but who cares I had fun writing it. Hope you enjoyed, loves <3