£ chapter 27 £

Levi pov

It's been a while since Eren's mother came. She told us she rented a room not so far from here, just a few blocks away.

Eren has been so happy since I couldn't help but smile every time I see his smile. It's just so beautiful seeing the person you love smiling so widely every time their mother comes.

I'm not jealous or anything, on the contrary, I'm so happy that he smiles every day. He's just so adorable, him being a werewolf his tail will pop out and wag like crazy.

It's not like it's something different, I've seen it wag so many times that I find it quite adorable for a tall ass guy that is a creature that people think they don't exist, and ignoring the fact that he can kill you easily thanks to his strength and sharp nails-and teeth lets not forget that.

"Levi~" eren whined and laid on top of me. I let a small groan and pushed him off of me.

"What is it brat?" I sigh and sat up

Eren place his head on my lap and wrapped his arms around my waist. He looked up and pouted.

"I'm hungry~!" he whined and kicked his feet. I let a chuckle at his childish behavior.

"What would my baby wolf want to eat?" I teased with a smirk. Eren looked up at me and gave me a playful glare.

"Something with meat!" he yelled with a smile. I rolled my eyes and let out a sigh. Of course what else would he want besides food with different meat

"Be more specific eren, there are thousands of foods with meat in it" I laughed and ruffled his hair

"Mmm..i don't know what haven't we tried that has meat?" he looked up at me, I shrugged and leaned back.

"Let's get pizza then" eren smiled and looked up at me

"Fine" I gave him a small smile in return.

Eren let a loud 'yay' and ran to get my phone, he handed me my phone as I tried calling the pizza place. I frown my eyebrows and let a groan.

"What's wrong?" eren questioned as I hanged the phone up

"There no answer" I replied and place my phone down

"Is it because of the weather?" eren said and looked at the window.

"I think so. After all its December" I said

"Maybe we can go to the store quickly and get all the junk food we can, come back and eat it while watching a movie" eren smiled and looked at me with pleading eyes.

I let a sigh and nodded, I grabbed my jacket and wallet. We walked out of the house and in the car we went. I turned on the engine and we headed on our way to the store. In our ride, eren put some music so we started singing and tried to dance.

"I'm looking like money money money money~!!" eren singed and actually grabbed my wallet and pulled out my Dallas bills.

"Oi! You shitty brat!" I yelled and grabbed all of my bills and put them back in my wallet.

Eren laughed as the next song played. He waited until the song finally played as he singed even tho it's not an English song.

"Say my name! Say my name! say my na~me~!" he sang and danced.

I let a chuckle and finally arrived at the store. I parked the car and turned off the car, we got out and walked in the store. Even went to grab candy while I went to grab chips. We also went and bought some drinks. In the end, we bought a lot of junk food but it was worth it.

After paying for it we went back home. We arrived safe and sound, compared with the weather if I had gone faster than 40 we would have been fucked. There are parts of the rode that have frozen thanks to the rain that poured yesterday.

"Love, what movie would you like?" eren questioned and grabbed some movies from under the tv

"Let's watch movies on Netflix," I said and grabbed the remote. I turned the tv on and put Netflix on.

"Alright," he said and stood up

While he got the chips and chocolates in bowls I searched movies. I passed a lot of good ones but I didn't care. I stopped when I stopped at a movie about zombies. It looked cool so I clicked it and paused it until eren came.

After some minutes he finally arrived carrying bowls. He placed them on the table and went back to get more, then he brought the sodas. In a fast movement, he turned around and ran upstairs to grab a thick blanket, he wrapped it around me and he sat down next to me on the couch.

"So what movie did you picked?" eren said as he reached for the bowl of chips.

"Train to Busan, it's about zombies so it must be good," I said, even nodded in agreement as I put play to the movie.

The movie started weird and some parts were boring. As more it went it got more and more interesting. I couldn't get out of my mind the fact of the amount of money they used to pay all of those people to play zombies. And the payment to rent that train. All of the trouble of the makeover for the zombies. Like it's crazy just thinking of it.

In the end, eren started crying while hugging me close to him. I mean it makes sense, the end was sad as shit. I'm just happy that there were survivors in the end. Who would have thought that a movie about zombies could be so sad? It's crazy.

"Levi~!" eren cried and buried his face on my neck.

"I know," I said and rolled my eyes and pat him on the back.

"Not that.." eren whine and looked up at me

I looked at him and raised an eyebrow.

"What do you mean brat?"

"Let's have a child" he smiled as my eyes widened in shock.

I felt my cheeks warm up in blush, I hit his arm and covered my head with the blanket.

"You brat," I said and turned away from him.