£ chapter 21£

Levi pov

Eren has been acting strange lately....he doesn't spend as much time as he used to.....he ignores me....he always goes outside and stay there for hours. I then had enough of him ignoring me so i started to ignore him too.....i cook him food but i don't eat nor talk to him....why is this happening all of a sudden? shouldn't we be happy together? what happen between us?

Right now i was sitting in my bed, looking down, i let a sigh and rub my face. I got up and walked out. I looked out the door seeing eren sitting on the grass and his mouth was moving....he was talking to someone....so that's why....he finally talks to someone else than just to me and hanji. I'm happy for him....am i really?

I looked down and walked to the living room, i went and laid down, i looked at the ceiling before falling to sleep.

Eren pov

What is happening? why is levi avoiding me? did i do something wrong? why is he not laughing anymore? why is he not talking to me? why can't he look at me just one more time?

"i don't know anymore mikasa...why isn't he paying attention to me!?" i whined

"oh i don't know...maybe..because you started ignoring him first!" she yelled

"i wasn't ignoring him!? i was planning this with you!?"

"but he doesn't know you dipshit!...gosh you're an idiot" 

"well sorry!"

"you're not supposed to apologize to me...but to levi for ignoring him!"

"i don't know...he has acted a bit pissed off lately"

"that's just his normal face...gosh you're already forgetting who levi is and how he acts!" 

"oh no" i gasp

"i can't believe levi gave you everything for you just to ignore him" she shook her head

"no..i just-"

"you just lost him!' she smirk

"no i didn't!" i yelled and glared at her

"tch yeah right...i bet you can't do your plan" 

"i can and i will!" i growled

"you can't and you won't! you're just a scared little puppy" she laughed

"no i'm not and i'll prove it to you!"

"oh really? How?"

"i'll do more!"

"more what?"

"more than i planned! i'll show you that i can! you're going to eat your words!"

"i'll like to see you try jaeger" she smirked

"is that a bet?"

"a bet it is jaeger....if you win i'll give you 20 bucks"

"if you win i'll give you 20 bucks"

"deal"

"deal"

We shook hands, mikasa was smirking as we did so. I got up and say goodbye to her, she did then same and walked off...yes you heard right...she is also a werewolf...i was surprised when she told me but i told her about me being one also...good thing is that she already has a mate and it's her owner...a girl with blond hair, a bitch face and a big nose. She is nice if you don't do stuff she doesn't like.

I walked inside the house and walked to the living room, when i got there i found levi sleeping i smiled down at him and took my shoes off, i also took my shirt off and lied down on top of him gently, he let a groan but then he relaxed. I placed my head on his chest and wrap my arms around him....then he started to stir and wiggle, i looked up at him and my eyes widened, he had tears streaming down his close eye, i got up and laid so i was more up than him, i hugged him and rubbed his back.

"p-please don't leave me...eren" i heard him cry out

"no i won't ever" i whispered and cuddle with him

I felt him relax, i smiled and kissed his forehead....i felt my cheeks burn at what i did. But i ignored it for now....after all levi was asleep. I went and fell asleep with levi in my arms.

Levi pov

What....just...happen.....i was having a nightmare and when i woke up i was meet with a kiss on my forehead.....and i was on top of eren....i remembered correctly that i was laying down on the sofa not eren. Why did eren kiss my forehead? to calm me down? yeah probably that....right?

Gosh i can't fall for him!? he's my pet!?....but a pet that i raised since a baby....a pet that knows me more better than my own mother.....damn it! why me?! 

OH god....i can feel his abs!....oh not bad....what am i saying!!....ugh...i need a break....and why all of a sudden has he come to me....after ignoring me for so long....why did he came back....did his friend dumped him or something? maybe he missed me.....no...he would of come to me a long time ago....but why?

"l-levi" i heard eren whispered

I looked up at him seeing him still asleep...i knit my eyebrows....is he...dreaming about me? why? you know what i don't wanna know.

Then i felt something hard on my thigh, i moved my leg a little to only realized what it was, my eyes widened and looked down.....right on my leg was the bulge in eren's pants. I looked at eren seeing him smirk...i shook a little. I tried to move a little out of his grip but i made it worse....now my ass was on his bulge and i can feel it, twitching a few times.

"mmng~ levi" i heard eren moan

My eyes widened more as i tried to move more....i'm just trying to get out of this grip!? 
Ok you know what!? levi don't move!

I didn't move, but i can still feel eren on my ass....i was blushing....something i didn't know i was possible to do. Then i felt eren move, he was moving his hips, he was grinding on to me...ok nope!....let go!

I tried to wiggle out of his grip but i was no use....i was moved to my side  and felt eren grind on me more...i clenched my fist and glared at eren.

"eren!!" i yelled waking him up

"eh! ah! wha-..oh levi..you woke up"

"yes i did...but i think someone else is also awake and full with energy" i glared at him

"what do you-" eren stopped mid sentence and looked down

He looked at the tent in his pants that was pressed on my ass, his eyes widened and he let himself fall off the couch.

"i-i'm sorry levi!" he yelled

"i forgive you but can you please control your hormones" 

"uh..yeah ok!" he yelled and ran off

I got up and looked down, i grabbed a pillow and hide my face with it.

I felt it! and i didn't do anything for some time! i let him grind on me!? he was big!....i can still feel where he was grinding at.....my am i thinking this!?!?

Levi you just fucked up!

JUST A LITTLE CHAPTER FOR YALL BEFORE I LEAVE! I HOPE I GET TO DO ONE ON MY OTHER STORIES! SO I CAN LEAVE YOU GUYS SOMETHING TO READ!💜😁💜
PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT!!💜💜

HOPED YOU ENJOYED!!💜😏💜😏💜😊