£ chapter 22£

Eren pov

I can't believe i just did that!?! i had a dream of levi...a wet one! why!?! and why did i liked it!? this wasn't my plan! not at all!.....ugh he must hate me right now! now i can never see him!? will he be disgusted!? i bet he will....i mean i just dry humped him like a fucking horny animal!? oh god why do you hate me so much!?! 

I jumped when a knock came from the door, i looked at the door knowing who it was...then again levi and i are the only people in this house.....unless someone broke in! then again levi would of beaten them for entering his property.....that sounds what a old man would do and levi isn't old.

"eren?" i heard levi's voice from the other side of the door

"are you alright brat?" he questioned and gave the door a few knocks

"y-yeah!" i yelled

Damn my shutter! i really hate you shutter!!

"you're lying....i'm coming inside" he said and before he opened the door i shut it, i also mentally cursed

"brat...what the hell" 

"s-sorry! i-it just...don't want you to see me" i lowered my voice as i said that

"brat it's ok....it's just normal hormones we boys get"

"no you don't understand!" i yelled 

"oh really? why don't you explain to me more clearly" 

With that i opened the door and pulled him inside, i closed and locked the door. I didn't faced levi but instead i went and hit my head on the door, i let a sigh.

"so? are you going to explain it to me or what?"

"there is nothing to explain" 

"oh really?" 

Then i felt a hand on my head, i looked over my shoulder seeing levi petting me, he gave me a small smile.

"look brat you're getting in the age of those things i get it"

"not really.."

"oh how's that?"

"those ages i already passed, the time i get horny already past, but by body is acting up, as if it wants something" i explained to him

"and that something must be mating, finding a partner" levi said

"no! have you not hear me the past months!! i don't want nor need a partner!!"

"yes you do you shitty brat!" levi yelled and wack me on the back of the head

"no i don't!"

"and why not!?"

"because i have you!!" 

Then i realized what i said, my eyes widened and i covered my mouth with my hands. Levi raised an eyebrow.

"what do you mean brat?"

"nothing! nothing...." i said and backed away from him

"brat tell me"

I let a sigh and looked at him, but i couldn't stand looking at him so i walked to the other side of the room and sat on the bed, so know i have my back facing him.

"i know it's wrong....that's why i try to forbid this feelings, to make them disappear and never come back.....i know you'll reject me......like you said you only love me as a person likes their canine companion"

"eren...get to the point"

"i-i..."

I started to say, i can feel tears building up. I whipped my tears away and looked down.

"i love you levi...and i know you don't feel the same....after all i'm a freak....a person that can transform into a wolf...so i'll be happy that you reject me now then later....i really don't care, i'll get over these feelings sooner or later"

I said and played with my fingers, for a long time i didn't hear anything, giving me the clear singh of rejection. I tighten my eyelids getting the last tears to fall, i pulled my hands up my eyes and wipe my tears away. I stood up ready to run out of the room and outside.......but....i was tensed up when i felt arms wrap themselves around my waist.

My eyes widened and looked over my shoulder, i saw levi with his face hidden in my shirt. He said something that i quite couldn't make out.

"s-sorry levi, what?"

He then repeated his words but he still had his face hidden in my shirt so it came out like a ton of mumbles.

"levi...i can't make out what you're saying with your face buried in my shirt like that"

Then levi detach himself from my shirt and looked to the side, my eyes widened when i saw some color pink on his cheeks, ears and nose....he was blushing.

"i-i said....i...i...i love you too brat" 

He shuttered and hide his face on my shirt again. I couldn't help but smile widely, i turned around so i was facing him and hugged him, i felt levi's arms move so he was hugging me too.

"i'm...so happy" i smiled

"you shitty pup" levi grumble 

"but i'm your shitty pup" i smiled and hugged him tighter 

"you are...but i won't hesitate on hitting you" he said

I looked at him strangely, but then i got his point when i rubbed the back of my head, he has hit me. I let a whine when his hand made contact with my head.

"why the fucking hell were you ignoring me!?!" he yelled

"shit...sorry levi...i just found a friend, also our neighbour, she was also a werewolf, a omega but i could care less, she is dating her owner and i told her my feeling about you and she gave me some advice, she told me how she got her owner's love and i wanted the same so we helped one each other to prepare a surprise for my love to you" i smiled shyly in the end

"oh...don't do that again" levi smiled and hugged me

"i won't....i promise" i smiled and hold up my pinky

"really brat..what are you 5?"

"oh come on! do you remember when i was a pup we will make promises and when we sealed them i would put my paw on your pinky" 

"yes i remember that brat....i teached you that"

"you did...and so much more"

I smiled and hugged him, i laid my head on top of his, i felt a pinch on my stomach making me whine and look at levi, he was glaring at me for putting my head on his. I smiled and without thinking twice i place my lips on him giving him a kiss, i felt levi kiss back.

I smiled and the kiss enjoying this miracle and blessing moment.