28- Summer Camp AU pt 2

Credit thesmorpking

Jack's POV

     "Wait...so if I have to piss, I have to walk down that trail and walk back up afterward?" I stared at him before laughing.

     "Baby, we piss on trees in the woods." I watched his face flush red and I snickered, wrapping an arm around him again. "Mess Hall or the rock climbing area?" I asked.

     "There is a rock climbing wall?"

     "Well, yeah. It's a literal cliff and they rope you up and everything." He stared at me. "Only two people have fallen. They ended up okay." He stared up at me. I chuckled and pulled him a little closer. "Its okay, princess, you can opt out of rock climbing. I opted out of candle making. Sounded boring."

     "What if it's not?" Rhys asked.

     "Then I will never find out because I am opting out of candle making again," I said, smiling at Rhys. He nodded, snickering. I craned a brow.

     "Can I opt out of everything and just stay in the cabin all day?" Rhys asked. I chuckled.

     "Well, no, you cant. You can only opt out of three activities during each summer." I lead Rhys to the mess hall, predicting he's going to opt out of rock climbing, so what's the point in showing him?

     We walked in and the campers were all having an imaginary finger gun war. Rhys blinked, dumbfounded by the fellow campers. I laughed into my hand at his expression.

     "This is the mess hall, Rhysie, its where we eat dinner and breakfast. You cook your own lunch at the cooking fire. Remember the fire I showed you?" Rhys nodded, looking at me. I snickered. "This is also where Vallory usually holds the informational meetings and stuff." Rhys nodded. I lead him out of the mess hall.

     "Where's our next stop, Mr. Tour Guide?" Rhys asked, cocking a brow at me. I chuckled and lead him down an uneven dirt path.

     "The campfire, and do not sprain your ankle on the tree roots, I do not want to care for another sprained or twisted ankle." Rhys nodded, sidestepping a root.

     We made it to the large campfire. No one was here, surprisingly, despite it being between activity time.

     "This is the campfire. We go here each night and tell stories and stuff. We also perform little skits and many other things," I said, looking at Rhys. He pulled away from me and stood up on the highest bench, nodding as he examined the terrain below him. I laughed and hopped up there with him.

     "I want to sit up here tonight," Rhys said, locking eyes with me. I smirked, pulling him close to me.

     "That can be arranged, princess." He blushed and pushed my chest, not hard enough to actually push me away but enough to tell me to let go.

     I kissed his forehead before unwrapping my arms from around his waist. His face was bright red as he stared at me. I laughed and waved my hand in front of his face. "Rhysie, staring is rude." He punched my arm and I laughed a little harder. He jumped down and I followed him.

     "Anything else?" Rhys asked. I thought for a minute before shrugging with a smile.

     "The shower rooms." He gaped at me. I smirked. "Remember, baby, don't drop the soap." He punched my arm again, his face a dark shade of red. I laughed, slinging my arm around him. "Im kidding, princess, kidding."