17- Sins AU

Credit thesmorpking

Jack's POV

     I watched as the new souls got pushed towards their new houses.

     A peculiarly cute boy was shoved towards the Greed house. He looked quite shocked to be in Hell, making me snicker into my hand. Hugo patted the new guy on the back. Seems as if they know each other.

     The boy should know me.

     I sauntered over to the Greed house, a smirk plastered on my lips.

     "Hello, newbie," I said, smirking at the new one. He gaped at me. Ha, he does know me. I lifted his chin to shut his mouth. "Are you a codfish, princess?" His eyes narrowed.

     "Screw off," he growled, smacking my hand away. I chuckled at that, smacking his cheek a bit.

     "Sorry to tell you this, princess, but your sin is Greed, not Wrath, so no sudden outbursts," I chided. He sent me a dark glare, merely making me laugh.

     "Sorry to tell you this, Jack, but some people have more than one sin," the boy said. I glowered and he stiffened up a bit.

     "What's your name, cupcake?" I asked, a smirk returning onto my lips.

     "Rhys," he spat. I pushed my hand into Rhys' hair.

     "Well, little Rhysie, I plan on getting to know you." Rhys sent me a glare and I slapped him a little harder than the last time. "Don't glare at me, Rhysie." He took a shaky breath and glared at the ground. I ruffled his hair and turned around, walking back to the Pride House.